AliExpress / did not receive order, paid by credit card.

China Review updated:

Order several items from Aliexpress. 3 pairs of boots, 2 pairs rain boots, 2 tee shirts, 2 pair socks, 1 purse. Total cost $297.00.
Sellers shipped order to wrong country. I live in the United States and items were shipped tp Israel. Contacted company and sellers to advise of error and correct.Opened a dispute as they suggest. Conclusion : Aliexpress stated "it was my mistake, not theirs and no refund would be issued." No items and no refund.
My credit card was charge $297.00 for items. Never received them.

• washingtonally's Response, Aug 21, 2017

I submitted a picture to show nothing was growing after planting. I was denied any refund or resending out more sends without someone reviewing.

• justcollie's Response, Aug 28, 2017

No more feedback or confirmation of items.for any seller.ready to give up site due to this seller

• Finece's Response, Jan 20, 2018

I'm trying to place an order, for your fleece men tracksuits, and your online processor won't allow me to make the order. I need help somebody please reach me through my email please.

• Finece's Response, Jan 22, 2018

I had placed an order for a black tracksuite when will it be delivered?

• Kkchan's Response, Feb 26, 2018

Please refund

• Atif Raza's Response, Mar 18, 2018

The both email and phone number is belong to me so please I want recount it tnx sir

• james murye's Response, Apr 01, 2018

Hi
    I ordered a Lenovo tab 4 10.1" tablet accessory from your site on 13/03/18 paying directly by debit card, but now i received this message from you that my order has been cancelled due to lack of payment. Can you please explain, i'm rather confused right now as to how this could have happened.
    James Murye Emmanuel.

• Goutam Debnath's Response, Apr 18, 2018

I have not receive my produc more then 90th days plz Hall me .

• pudzian's Response, May 18, 2018

Fake sorry for mistake

• zeeshan12345's Response, May 20, 2018

i bought this board but its not working properly
    90789200475305 this is number
    it text them alot of times
    but they are not responding

• Marios Heracleous's Response, Jun 05, 2018

Hello I have sent a complain about the above product, but had no answer from the seller.
    The remote controls that I have purchased (two units in number) for my boat windlass
    are both not working.
    One worked all together 5 minutes and the second one three seconds.
    Would appreciate an answer.
    Regards Mario

• Qusai Damaj's Response, Sep 17, 2018

Ok OK

• Cimnaz Qasimova's Response, Sep 21, 2018

The company posted incorrect information on the ad

Le
Dec 18, 2014

Comments

13th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - Delivery
    Singapore

I orderd cellphone cases beginning June and they were supposed to be delivered between 10 July and 31st July and now my order says completed but I have not received my Cellphone cases.

14th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - never received ordered item
    China

never received ordered item. Have proof that I did not receive item. Says in Aliexpress "order finished" but can see that item is returned to sender. Disputed this, but says "dispute finished". Seller says I should complain tot Aliexpress, but not clear where, there are no possibilities there to solve this...

Aliexpress - Place the order but payment not pass
    new delhi
    India

Please refund my amount which is to deduct from my credit card.

• Al
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - Order # 91534748275035 from Store: Instruments (Store No.1198213)
    China

Item was ordered from Aliexpress Store:Instruments (Store No.1198213).
    Order # 91534748275035
    Took my money but never provided any tracking details item never received.
    Numerous messages to store have had no practical result or refund.

• Ay
    Aliexpress - Order not recieved/ 2 months waiting
    Karachi
    Pakistan

I ordered two phone cases and its been two months i havent received the parcel. I have paid online and the website has already marked my order as received even though i never received my parcel
    Order id 91844505958411
    Order date 2018-5-11
    I want my money back or sent me the parcel.
    Fraud website

• Le
    Aliexpress - Cake tools not full package
    United Arab Emirates

I ordered fondant tool.set.and i recived the package jus with fondant cutters and not other tools in it
    Amd for each item i payef postal.fee which very high
    Description no 32609245040

• Ri
    Aliexpress - Unreliable Complaint Staff
    Singapore

Complained twice to the Aliexpress Live Chat about an unethical seller tactic and though i was assured redress both times, i get nil response even having provided my email as requested.

• Be
    Aliexpress - damaged order 92133428922104
    bladel

Dear

i received order 92133428922104 but it is damaged !!

See picture

5531 RZ BLADEL, The Netherlands
    Ben.[protected]@gmail.com

• Jp
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - The customer service recognized they did not do anything for the customer
    Japan

I always feel that the customer service of AliExpress deceive or disguise us because all of their promises or messages never be done. They recognized they did not do anything for the customer as the evidence pictures. And they do not have any option let a customer or a seller to complaint to any other superior. Shame on you.

• Fe
    Aliexpress - Order number 505708860450378
    Forli
    Italy

Seller very rude, I don't receive anything, the seller it's seems to make the feedback on my own, I don't even open the dispute I'm very disappointed THE SELLE NAME IS CHAOYUEONLINE

• Fi
    Aliexpress - Aliexpress order disputes
    Shepherdsville
    Kentucky

AliEpress really needs to stop emailing links that either do not work on Mobil or in Chinese only! I use Mobil app version only and i do not know Chinese! Is this a way to help scam folks out of money? Surety they can make a reliable option that will work! I know I'm not the only one with this issue

• Fa
    Aliexpress - Fraudulent transactions was done with my card
    Lagos
    Nigeria

Some item was bought with my card without my conscent
    Please kindly reverse this transactions, these are their reference number:

• Nl
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - Order not received, no refund. Stay away!
    Netherlands

I paid for my order, I never received anything and can not get my money back. I placed my order on the 4th March and 4 months later no product and no money back. chatted with different people and all give different excuses: dispute time closed, courtesy process takes weeks, no refund into credit card...

• Ka
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - my account has been de activated
    lachine
    Quebec
    Canada

i filed a complaint on a jacket that was the wrong size

no label on jacket with size

request to return jacket for refund denied

i do not know why account was deactivated if i ordered a product and the size
    was not as indicated in the measurement chart

would like reason as why i cannot return item and why my account has been deactivated

• Bo
    Aliexpress - Product not working

Dear Sir, Mr,
    I have purchased the item called "Kebidu 1.8m 8 Pin to HDMI Cable USB to HDMI Adapter Converter Cable for HDTV TV Digital AV for Apple TV for iPhone Ios 8.0 +" from the KomTop store. Unfortunately it is not working, as seen in the pictures. By these means I am applying for a refund of $8. Can you please assist?

• Aliexpress - My refund
    Turkey

They didn't give me my refund back for a month and half

• Ev
    Aliexpress - Not receiving my oders

The pictures of oders below are things I paid for but didn't get them. I find it insulting, not be told I should go to a post office. At least I left my address for the oder to be sent to me.
    Please I need an answer.
    Thanks.

• Ju
    Aliexpress - AliExpress LP109210931SG still not receive it 24 days from order
    Denpasar
    Indonesia

Dear AliExpress,

AliExpress LP109210931SG still not receive it 24 days from order 20 May 2018.
    i need explanation and solution, expect to receive it today 13 June 2018.

regards
    ju

Aliexpress - Orderid 92078808704170

Dear Aliexpress,

I have ordered 11 lints for a party, but I received only one. The seller does not believe that I only received one and tells me i need to go to the postoffice while my order is incomplete. Can you please help me? The party is 23th of june.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Sakina

• Un
    Aliexpress - Selling cheap price for high
    Australia

Overall, bad customer services and horrible disputed management team. Very bad shopping experience. Some sellers are Dishonest and non responsible. Cheating. But AliExpress support them.

• Ze
    Aliexpress - iphone 7 motherboard
    Spain

i bought a motherboard iphone 7
    its not working properly
    i text them many times but the are not responding

• Sy
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - mRobot store send wrong order
    Pakistan

i order two right mecanum wheels and two left mecanum wheels on mRobot store. They send me 3 left mecanum wheel and one right mecanum wheel.
    i don't know what to do now.

• Pu
    Aliexpress - Refund for not working item
    United Kingdom
    aliexpress.com

Aliexpress dispute team is face and cover only China sellers, lies and spammers!!! busteds, China don't know what is human rights and democracy!!
    about item barrow aurora DK201

• Bo
    Aliexpress - Order ID 90123275208266
    Luxembourg

The item doesn't work. I supplied all information reqiestrd by the seller, but he refused to refund without any reason. I complained twice to the Customer service but no help. [protected]@mail.ru

Aliexpress - Product order number 90221674206113
    Cyprus

are both not working.
    One worked all together 5 minutes and the second one three seconds.
    Would appreciate an answer.
    Regards Mario

• Mu
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - Full tempered glass for xiaomi mi Max 2 was ordered on 7 March 2018 , order no 90288148805877, tracking no UC236380875CN
    Causeway bay
    Hong Kong

Hi,
    The above mentioned order is still undelivered, one month earlier this order was booked
    The process of delivered the item is very slow
    And the behavior of the said company is very casual
    I have also mailed, but notice was not taken by the appropriate person and authority to remedy my complain
    Plz deliver my product as soon as possible
    Thanks

20th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - Not received my vape which I ordered before 3 months not even giving refund
    Mumbai
    India

I have ordered vape from ali express before 3 month which is worth is 3000 indian rupees but I have not received the product in time mentioned not even getting refund

Aliexpress - order 88447176011367 has never been recieved since last DEC
    Israel

We recieved an email on 17 Dec that our order ( lego ) has been shipped and since then i am checking with the post office and i did not recieve till now .

Appreciate refunding me for this order or send again .

Waiting for your soonest reply.

• Ga
    Aliexpress - Have not received my order i placed my order in November
    Canada

My order id is 87995740686099

• We
    Aliexpress - 90379743799169
    aliexpress.com

I had ordered raw silk to be delivered within 5-8 days but . 7 days past my order states to be in process . I tried to contact the sellers but no response.I requested for a refund, but it was denied. Please I am traveling so I will not need the order no more, so I want my money back since I did not receive the product within 5-8 days

Wendy Odili

• Kr
    Aliexpress - Reusable Baby Diapers and toys
    China

I contacted aliexpress customer service agents numerous times to inform about my delayed order. But they always saying bla bla things and escaping from solving my matter either they never agree to refund our money. I have been a very good customer to Aliexpress so far. But i lost my faith and feel bad about poor customer service.

• At
    Aliexpress - I'm complaining about not receiving my delivery
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    United Kingdom

Hi sir/Madam!

I have ordered two pairs red colours new women casual basic summer autumn lace sexy party dresses on 22/02/2018 but I didn't receive it yet so can I recount my money back please?

Order ID: 89997741418307
    Total amount: U$34.07

Aliexpress - Umi Plus 64 gb/ The phone battery is swollen
    Azerbaijan

I had just received my phone a few months ago. But now his battery is swollen. I contacted the seller and did not help me.

Aliexpress - Request refund for payments

Supplies M's zhao shiyou

When can return my payments?

When can received my payments
    Wait so long always not reply?

Request
    Julie

• Ah
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - 100 pcs flexible flat cable FFC 8 PIN same 1.0mm pitch length 500 mm/ I received 9 pin cables instead of 8 pins

I orderd the 8 pin cables but I received 9 pins instead of 8

• Ha
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - a raciest seller on ali exprss
    Hangzhou
    aliexpress.com

there is a seller called baby zone store showing an earth balloon figure when i asked him if have one with Arabic language he replied and i quote: isn't normal to have Arabs on earth
    so im applying a formal complaint
    i applied a compliant to the report center on aliexpress and it was closed and no action

Aliexpress - Lenovo tab 4 10.1 " 4 in 1 cover+ Bluetooth keyboard
    Skellefteå
    Sweden

Hi, i ordered the above Lenovo accessory from your site on 13/03/18 paying direct by debit card, but now i got this message from you that my order is cancelled due to lack of payment. I'm confused right now can you please explain?
    James Murye Emmanuel.

• Am
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Aliexpress - I still didn’t get my iteam.I complained the seller about this.but there is no respond
    Maine

I want my iteam or refund.can you please help me to get my iteam😞

• Ri
    Aliexpress - Guowei GW Portable Electric Hair Dryer

My tracking id is RF532570665SG
    And still i have no received my order. I attached my more detailed in my attached picture.. Please make me sure its too much late i want to cancel my order because its more than 2 months above gone. Kindly give me back my credit i am not satisfied from your service. I am sorry

• Am
    Aliexpress - 90495636050997

Hello,

I did not receive the item I ordered. I requested a full refund by the seller, through the message box. Accept I have never asked a refund before, and the seller did not tell me that I'm doing this wrong. But now I can't request a refund because the time period has passed. Asking for help.

Ammar Khedoe