AliExpresscredit card refund

To whom it may concern

I have purchased few items yesterday but the orders got closed due to security verification problem. I tried again two times but it got closed again. When I checked my credit card it was charged with the amount of items on three consecutive times. I demand a refund if the orders or closed then why AliExpress is debiting my credit card. Following are the messages
Dear MR MUHAMMAD ISHAQUE KHAN YOUSAFZAI, Your Alfalah card (19555) used for USD 6.96 at 10:44 at WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM LONDON GB. Limit Available: 37, 427.11
Earned Orbits: 4.25
HelpLine:[protected]

Dear MR MUHAMMAD ISHAQUE KHAN YOUSAFZAI, Your Alfalah card (19555) used for USD 3.33 at 10:53 at WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM LONDON GB. Limit Available: 37, 010.99
Earned Orbits: 2
HelpLine:[protected]

Dear MR MUHAMMAD ISHAQUE KHAN YOUSAFZAI, Your Alfalah card (19555) used for USD 10.86 at 11:00 at AliExpress London GB. Limit Available: 35, 653.92
Earned Orbits: 6.75
HelpLine:[protected]

Dear MR MUHAMMAD ISHAQUE KHAN YOUSAFZAI, Your Alfalah card (19555) used for USD 21.15 at 11:45 at WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM LONDON GB. Limit Available: 33, 011.02
Earned Orbits: 13
HelpLine:[protected]

Dear MR MUHAMMAD ISHAQUE KHAN YOUSAFZAI, Your Alfalah card (19555) used for USD 19.97 at 12:20 at WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM LONDON GB. Limit Available: 30, 515.57
Earned Orbits: 12.25

My email id for Ali Express is:

[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks

Kh
Sep 05, 2018

Comments

• Og
      Sep 05, 2019

I have been one of the customer of Ali express, recently I ordered for bees attractant on the 31th August, 2019.
    I paid through mobile phone using my master card to Aliexpress.com London GB. USD.
    I didnot hear anything since then, even the order number was not sent.
    Please help me to know what the problem is. Thanks
    Ogunleye Olatunde Richard