AliExpress — allianz warranty is cheating me...
TO whom it may concern,
I've bought a tablet on Aliexpress, and I received a broken device.
Order ID: [protected], Order time & date: 13:32 Jun. 25 2018
I have sent succesfully to the repair. The tablet came back from service was again broken from start.
Subscription number: [protected]
Event I want to submit to warranty, currently I have no possibility of making a new entry in service:
Basically it got stuck in Allianz in message "The IMEI / Serial number entered is not correct or valid. Please make sure that you entered the 15 numeric digits of your device's IMEI or the 16 alpha numeric digits of your device's Serial number."
I cannot edit the form anyhow as it is read-only form.
Attaching a move link that shows up the problem of the system:
I wrote many, many, many (...) emails to [protected]@allianz.com, and [protected]@allianz.com but they are basically ignoring me. Their behaviour seems as definitely as an intentionall will of ignoring/cheating.
They answer with artifical politeness, but seem not understanding the issue at all. They keep me this situation for months!!
More AliExpress Complaints & Reviews
- Aliexpress.com / Alibaba.com - buyer protection & escrow & service is a scam 
- AliExpress - cheating 
- AliExpress.com - avoid like the plague 
- AliExpress - fraudulent charges 
- AliExpress - defective products on aliexpress 
- Worldchips - tda7492 2x50w wireless bluetooth 4.0 stereo amplifier board
- AliExpress - Complaint re order 104616799608835
- AliExpress - serrapeptase, enteric coated, from mbhave, order id : 1019 646 473 177 02, ordered on may 20 2019: can $ 204.47
- AliExpress - extremely unethical seller didn't ship the order, didn't extend buyer protection time and basically stole my money and don't reply to emails 
- AliExpress - phone