Aliexpress / aliexpress is stealing!! order number: [protected]

1 Edremit, Turkey

Order number: [protected]
Aliexpress to steal. the seller prepared fraudulent videos for a product that I returned. They did not give me $ 77.
seller 16 usd. he wants. but aliexpress cut all my money. extremely unhappy and sorry. :(

• Updated by Akcagul, Jan 13, 2018

Theft gang Aliexpress and Fraud Acesee Official Store
    Located in Aliexpress I showed my security camera photos at the Acesee Official Store - Etration Yi Mantia He. This NVR device was recommended to me. After I bought the device, I tested it with my security camera, but when I realized that it was incompatible, I informed the vendor and returned the product safely and reliably. Extra 20 USD. I paid the shipping fee. (The total cost to me was 97.05 USD.) However, the dealer opened the box and changed the device settings. He tried to trick me and case management by shooting a fraudulent video. Aliexpress case management believed in the seller despite all of the evidence. all of the money was transferred to the seller. My objections did not work. It took 2 months long and param went away. It is not possible to accept these immoral behaviors!!

Ak