AliExpressa product I never received

I ordered 2 sofa covers and waited along time to get them. Finally I saw on the Israeli post office that they had arrived to Beit shemesh post office not specifying which one. I mentioned this to them and they kept on asking me to go to the post office. However due to many Jewish holidays I was unable to locate my parcel as no one knew exactly which post office it was. I kept requesting information but was just being told Beit shemesh. Finally I saw on website that my parcel arrived to my local branch on nachal dolev. but I didn't receive any information in the post from them and when I tried going there they we're shut due to Jewish holidays. Then the Israeli post office website said due to the package size it was sent to the Beit shemesh post office. Again where is that as there are many branches in Beit shemesh there is no clear information. Now the Israel post website is saying package is being returned since I didn't pick it up. However I have no idea where this post office is there is no address.

Te