Alibris.com / Product never received
On 12/23/09, I placed an online order for a book and received confirmation of my order(#[protected]). I was charged for the full amount $62.24 but never received the book. I tried to contact the seller several times and, on 4/13/2010, received an email letting me know that another copy would be shipped. However, I have never received the package. Alibris is telling me that, because the issue is so "old", it's ok for them to keep $62 (I checked I was charged but not reimbursed)... Isn't that considered theft?
More Alibris.com Complaints & Reviews
- Alibris.com - Too good to be true 
- Alibris.com - Scam and lies! 
- Alibris.com - Do not order from this company! 
- Alibris.com - Non-delivery / refund shorted!
- ALIBRIS - SCAM and FRAUD
- ALIBRIS - One book was missing
- ALIBRIS - Long Delay of Delivery 
- ALIBRIS - None delivery of Book Order
- ALIBRIS - Fraud 
- ALIBRIS - Refund shortened