ALIBRIS / None delivery of Book Order
I ordered for a book, "Handbook of Tribology" online and fully paid with my credit card since mid-February. I received an email notification from Alibris CS that my book order was shipped February 27 and will be delivered March 17, 2011. Not receiving my order after March 17, I emailed Alibris but was asked to wait until 30 days after the shipment date (being March 29) afterwhich if not received they will fully refund me. I have email correspondences to this effect. I have emailed Alibris on March 29 and 30, notifying them I have not received my book order but so far their CS prefer not to respond. I earlier requested for their phone number, but none was given me. Now I am confused, sad and disappointed. If I know the appropriate Govt. Authority to complain to, I will hastily refer my complaint.
More ALIBRIS Complaints & Reviews
- Alibris.com - Too good to be true 
- Alibris.com - Scam and lies! 
- Alibris.com - Do not order from this company! 
- Alibris.com - Non-delivery / refund shorted!
- ALIBRIS - SCAM and FRAUD
- ALIBRIS - One book was missing
- ALIBRIS - Long Delay of Delivery 
- ALIBRIS - Fraud 
- Alibris.com - Product never received
- ALIBRIS - Refund shortened