ALIBRIS / Long Delay of Delivery
I was a seller for this organization. I shipped books the same or next day. However, they would pool international deliveries at their warehouse where they would sit and gather until sufficient were accumulated to ship en masse. Delays would be more than a month. Just from Texas to Canada, it would take more than a month. That's plain ridiculous.
Meanwhile, I would get a complaint from the buyer assuming I'm the party at fault. I had to explain to several buyers how it worked and apologize for Alibris' horrible business practice and its effect on the buyer.
I would receive negative feedback and have to get Alibris correct that feedback and add a note stating I was not at fault. Unfortunately, such is not looked upon well by customers.
The only solution is for Alibris to drastically increase shipping speed or provide the funds for the seller to ship the book direct to the buyer.
More ALIBRIS Complaints & Reviews
- Alibris.com - Too good to be true 
- Alibris.com - Scam and lies! 
- Alibris.com - Do not order from this company! 
- Alibris.com - Non-delivery / refund shorted!
- ALIBRIS - SCAM and FRAUD
- ALIBRIS - One book was missing
- ALIBRIS - None delivery of Book Order
- ALIBRIS - Fraud 
- Alibris.com - Product never received
- ALIBRIS - Refund shortened