alibaba.com / all thieves

1 China Review updated:

My dear friends you want to buy from alibaba.com site? Listen to this: 7500usd I lost!!! All the system is thieves! Gold thieve suppliers, alibaba site is a totally thieve, people inside in the banks are connected also, transfer companys also... I want it to make a compliant they block my pc... You have no idea whats going on!! Run away from alibaba before is too late... Run!!! Otherwise ampty your pocket and give them your money... Alibaba global trade thieves alert starts here... Run away runnnnnnnnnn!!!

Za

Comments

• Sl
      23rd of Sep, 2010

i have purchased un sample of Blackberry 9700 phone from alibaba member this is his mail box doudoucooper@yahoo.cn
    i have paid the full amount for the phone true the bank in Lebanon TT, and i have send the paper work to this supplier and he promised me to send me the phone within the 7 working days the transaction was made on the 8/9/2010 and today the 23 of september still not geting the phone, i have contacted the person asking him about the phone he allways saying i'm going to check the payment and never came back. please tell me what to do

• Za
      23rd of Sep, 2010

mr adams can you help me? i lost so much money from this thieves!!!

• Ad
      26th of Sep, 2010

Hello, You still stand a chance, the compensation is still on.contact me at my mail box(adams.fetcher@yahoo.com) so i can give to you the contact details of the President of the ANTI-FRAUD COMPENSATION BOARD ASAP for more information.

ADAMS

• Ad
      26th of Sep, 2010

Good Day, just read through your complain on alibaba.i was also scammed by Sunrise East Asia Culture Art Development Co., Ltd. $2800.In the past 2 weeks i was contacted by a body in west Africa who have been of great help to me getting a compensation on money duped from me as a representative of my company.Presently i have been refunded and have balance my shortage with my company.Feels so great.If you still wish to get a compensation on money scammed contact me so i can give to you contact of agency conducting compensation.(adams.fetcher@yahoo.com)

SINCERELY

ADAMS

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".

• Te
      16th of Sep, 2011

Hi there, this is Sovanna from Alibaba.com’s Hong Kong office. Alibaba.com takes the issue of fraud very seriously and we have strict policies in place to deal with it. If you come across any (suspected) fraudster, please report it to: http://resources.alibaba.com/trade_safe/complaint.html. Once you have filed your complaint and, if your complaint is substantiated, the supplier you dealt with will be immediately removed and banned from our platform.

I also wanted to highlight our Fair Play Fund, which is the first program of its kind to take the fees from an Alibaba.com supplier’s membership and use that money to offset buyer losses if that supplier commits fraud. If a China Gold Supplier is removed from Alibaba.com based on a confirmed case of fraud, the remainder of their Gold Supplier fee is added to the Fair Play Fund, which is supplemented by cash from Alibaba.com.

If you suspect fraud from a China Gold Supplier, please contact customer service immediately at tradesecurity@service.alibaba.com. The customer service team will then provide instructions on verifying fraud and applying for the fund.

We also recommend that you visit our Safety & Security center for more information on how to protect yourself in international trade: http://resources.alibaba.com/trade_safe/home.htm