Alibaba - Sry Enterprises / Don't trust the trust pass!

Under any circumstances, do not buy anything from this man, his name is Mr. Yadwinder, he has a trust pass on alibaba but don't trust the trust pass! He will take you for a ride and all of your hard earned money. He claims to sell ipods that are 100% apple makes, instead he sends you some junk made in china with a no name brand that doesn't even resemble an ipod. He is under investigation by US Customs Agency as of now, I hope he goes to jail.

Va

Comments

De
  13th of May, 2007

Sounds pretty shady to me.

Pa
  18th of May, 2007

I agree - Alibaba SRY Enterprises site is shady. I worked for an after-market auto parts manufacturer and one of my responsibilities was to make sure that our copyrighted images were not used on other sites. Well, out images were all over the place on this site- a sure sign of a scam artist.

Ab
  17th of Jun, 2007

I was ripped of to buy gps system from a uk member then i sent money via westernunion since 18 months passed i never got gps system. I was scammed by $ 2000.00. The guy who did scam he is in uk I am in new jersey.

Thanks

Th
  19th of Sep, 2007

Buy ur self a ticket and fly over beat the guys face to pulp... and then call the cops for fraud.. and kick him in the balls so he can't reproduce in the future.. money well worth spent.

Ij
  3rd of Feb, 2010

Buy a ticket, go there, pay and make sure you despatch the goods yourself, in front of your eyes, these gold members are not worth to be trusted here, am ashamed of being a gold member here, will not renew it for sure. Alibaba should come out somthing which will help them overcome this SCAM problem, as most of these chinese suppliers ask for 100% TT and what not, the firm which am still waiting for my tracking number ( he has given me two number .. yea two tracking numbers, which are yet to be tracked, they told me DHL, and they send it by EMS, if they have sent it ... ) the receipt which they gave me contained no senders details, wow... thats amazing, when you contact them, they are online they will not reply to you, you try a different login id, they will respond there, but not yours. Happy Buying and losing is all i can say .. Cheers !!

Vi
  2nd of Mar, 2010

There is a good site on which there is constantly an updating of bases of swindlers to whom interestingly look there already more than 7500 swindlers and administrators constantly fill up base antiscammers.net

Jb
  18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".