Alibaba / alibaba knowingly harbor scammers

1 China Review updated:

Alibaba has had thousands of complaint and do not take the scammers off the site because their revenue is made up of probably 90% fraud sites.all the scammers have to do is pay them a premium like $3000 or so and they are listed gold suppliers.Alibaba makes no money by keeping your money safe but for the scammers taking it.why cause they pay a premium and we dont.im sure they have a few good companies but havent seen one yet.if you got ripped off contact our embesy in shanghai.talk to the fbi and secret service.just so you know they are laughing at us.especially when i was sent nothing for my money.we need to flash mob all the free posts sites possible.i do atlease four a day.

Kr

Comments

• Ad
      26th of Sep, 2010

Good Day, just read through your complain on alibaba.i was also scammed by Sunrise East Asia Culture Art Development Co., Ltd. $2800.In the past 2 weeks i was contacted by a body in west Africa who have been of great help to me getting a compensation on money duped from me as a representative of my company.Presently i have been refunded and have balance my shortage with my company.Feels so great.If you still wish to get a compensation on money scammed contact me so i can give to you contact of agency conducting compensation.(adams.fetcher@yahoo.com)

SINCERELY

ADAMS

• Jb
      17th of Nov, 2010

I had the same problem. I lost a huge sum of money on Alibaba. I am making a particular forum for these sites where only those who have been particularly scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. This forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are a newbie in the sourcing business. To make this happen I need your assistance. Please contact me at hujelabs[at]gmail.com

• Jb
      17th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".

• To
      15th of Dec, 2010

Thanks for the tip, you can try Ordering in Chinabuye for your gaming needs, they ship fast and always in good condition. you can use paypal for faster transactions.