Alibaba / Dishonest

1 China Review updated:

Alibaba is a dishonest online website. . . They banned pt ika sejati because of dispute product. . . After 1month they allowed this company again on there site! What kind of site is this!!
Unbelievable!!

Hey!! Alibaba be pitty to other online buyers! Wake up!

"to all the people there look this mail from alibaba"

Dear karen g. Hada,

Thanks for your email.

It is regretful to learn of your recent experience.

In response to your email complaint, we have de - activated the membership of this supplier: pt. Ika sejati. In accordance with our service policy, all information related to this company will be removed from our site within 24 hours.

This is all we can do as a service provider. You are advised to report this case to your local police for further investigation and help. Only they can help you get your money back. After you have reported the suspected fraud to the appropriate police authorities, should the police need alibaba.com to cooperate in any investigation, we will forward relevant information regarding this case to them upon their request.

Your understanding in this matter will be appreciated!

If you have any further questions, please visit our help center at http: / / www.Alibaba.com / trade / help / helpcenter or contact us at anytime.

Sincerely,
Alibaba.com service team
Email: alibaba@alibaba - inc.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Chat with trade partners live for free!
Http: / / trademanager. Alibaba.com

Xx

Comments

• Xx
      14th of Jan, 2009

STAY AWAY FROM ALIBABA FOR BUSINESS!

" IF U DNT WANT TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY"

• Ro
      15th of Jan, 2009

you are one really stupid woman.I know you are izza/karen hada .

Grow up.Dont you get it? you are being banned here.How many times you changed your id?you pretend to be in phillipines, usa etc etc etc but your ip address is JAPAN.

Your post are being removed all the time from complaint board.

DIDNT YOU NOTICE?????

Because you are full of ### and Lies.LIAR

Dont blame others.you blame everyone but you are the one who is wrong.GO and learn some proper english so you can understand business

Nonsense!!! Go get A brain IDIOT

• St
      6th of Mar, 2009

there are liar...he run my money...
    no units send to me...what i want to do..
    why this nhappend...

• On
      10th of Jul, 2010

contact onlinerefund@consultant.com for advice on how to go about the refund of your lost money online, they have help my friend before.

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

• Ng
      20th of Jul, 2014

Online purchase with this company, money transfer to provided account but item not deliver and asking for another USD150 for shipment cost, Fraud/Scam company

• Do
      18th of Mar, 2016

Alibaba cannot last. It is kicking out out all the small buyers and forcing Gold memberships so they can look good to investors. I know first hand.

• Ez
      30th of Mar, 2016

I filed a complaint and all I get in reply is a lot of ###, please cancel my email and subsription as I do not wish to ever use ALIBABA again and dont send any more publicity you are just a fraudulent company