Alibaba/Aliexpress/Kingston Datatraveler USB 32GB Flashdrives / beware and aware of & alibaba & and & aliexpress & sellers

China Review updated:

... If only I had came over here first to check out this business. Unfortunately, I was scammed by a particular seller: hai rong zhang from "alibaba", a business that was totally new to me recently as I was looking to get a fair deal on flashdrives. Hai rong zhang sold me 2 deceptively defective kingston datatraveler 32gb usb flashdrives priced at $24.00 each last september. I should've followed my 1st mind to not go through with the transaction after receiving vague responses to very direct questions regarding the above's "policies" (Which weren't listed on the site suspiciously). Got the products, tested them safely, was highly disappointed to find them to be duds, emailed hai rong zhang expediently to state the problem and get return instructions, was given major runaround by both this seller and so-called customer service as I am right now, being that it's the new year!!!*-$#@?//*@%# was another waste of money and time in shipping back the duds and found it suspicious as "they" were pressuring me to send back the duds that I was wanting to throw them at 'em at that point. They were very slow in responding to my emails and when they finally did, they acted as if they were from another planet... Listen... The whole thing was a very undesirable experience. Mind you i've had some excellent shopping experiences online and there's some great sellers and products waiting for our business... And of course there's predators waiting to rip us off both in high and low places. I'm not saying that "alibaba" is a bad business 'cause that wouldn't be fair to those merchants that do practice honestly, but do be careful of who you deal with personally, especially abroad. Also, be careful of buying name brands from those who are abroad... These are great lures for rip offs!!!

• Jameel Jamal's Response, Dec 07, 2018

We are ordered a basketball shoes since a year with a reference 89645117430760 and the request date was on on 3/2/2018.So we are kindly requeting to refund the money and cancel the order.

• Henk van Erp's Response, Feb 07, 2019

Waiting almost for 1 year !

• Shumailafaisal's Response, Feb 09, 2019

Bad experience

• Uzair Junejo's Response, Feb 25, 2019

Meeloplus official store is not in Pakistan sorry i didn't understand i thought your page is asking for store name which i am complaining for

• Adnan Msr's Response, Mar 26, 2019

Hello, my friend, please help me

beware and aware of & alibaba & and & aliexpress & sellers
  • Sk Farheen Naaz's Response, Apr 10, 2019

Company name -top beauty store
    order ID- 95723806338401

handiyan color eyeliner liquid two piece blue and green

Total amount- $3.94

Pls help me to refund .I requested for a month ago .till now they didn't refund and they don't response me also😭

• iwan najib mudhori's Response, Apr 20, 2019

please help me, tracking on my order the item report has been received even though I haven't received it, please return the shipping info and tracking it

beware and aware of & alibaba & and & aliexpress & sellers
  • Junia joseph's Response, Apr 29, 2019

I’m not sure. What happen to my package. I receive everything that I always order online, I check the status I’m not sure where I should contact

• Abdul Khaliq's Response, Jun 03, 2019

Please track my demond why it not receive to me

Comments

•   Jan 18, 2011

What you should do:
    1. Gather every evidence of your contact with Hai Rong Zhang. The best is if your first contact is through Alibaba's Message Center. Don't forget about your payment transaction info. I am sure you did not use Escrow for payment.
    2. If the website is still there, and the product too, screen capture it.
    3. Make a post in Alibaba Forum with everything you have. Since you have been in contact with Customer Service, threaten to send the product to Kingston for verification, and Alibaba is protecting them.
    If you need more info, contact me at: [protected]@gmail.com

• Te
      Sep 16, 2011

Hi there, this is Sovanna from Alibaba.com’s Hong Kong office. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Alibaba.com takes the issue of fraud very seriously and we have strict policies in place to deal with it. If you haven't already, please report your case to: http://resources.alibaba.com/trade_safe/complaint.html. Once you have filed your complaint and, if your complaint is substantiated, the supplier you dealt with will be immediately removed and banned from our platform.

We also recommend that you visit our Safety & Security center for more information on how to protect yourself in international trade: http://resources.alibaba.com/trade_safe/home.htm

• Ka
      Dec 11, 2018
    AliExpress - phone stand car magnet not received yet
    FARIDABAD

Team,
    My order no.LP00113356775386 didnt received yet... i am very fedup with ur service...My another order no. LP00113360861800 is not received correct product and i tried to contact with ur team but no number shown to call for complaints... Please solve my complaint other wise i take an action ... So please take this concern on first piority...

• Ha
    AliExpress - Back screen protector for iPhone x
    Pakistan

I order it almost 2 months ago but i didnt recieved it yet and the tracking shows that it is expired tracking number. Please do something as soon as possible it will effect your customers as well i hope i got it resolve thank u!

• Ca
    AliExpress - Hair vendor
    United Kingdom

In 2016 I ordered from unice hair I received a very poor closure and message them for either a refund or replacement they blocked me from messaging them and neve received any compensation even though it was a while I'm entitled to my refund or replacement which I never got, I have messaged them from my other aliexpress account still no hope.

• Bm
      Dec 12, 2018
    AliExpress - Scotte Tabak Rohr Handgemachte Birne Holz wurzel Rauchen Rohr Geschenk Box
    Frauenfelderstrasse 55
    Wängi
    Switzerland

Hello,

So the seller: chen chao shop: Shop3470046 Store has sent us the wrong product. He is not responding.

• Iv
      Dec 12, 2018
    AliExpress - AliExpress
    Serbia

AliExpress took twice money from my account for orders I made. I require they return it to me, please.

Dec 13, 2018
    AliExpress - Not received a total of five products placed at Ali express
    India

I Have placed an offer for total of four products but not received any even after complete payment.I Feel Ali express is cheating people.

• Ba
    AliExpress - Nike Shoes
    Plzeň
    Czech Republic

I've ordered running shoes during BlackFriday sales, so the delivery happened today but shoes are obviously fake (huge difference compare to other ones also in terms of quality and used materials) and also the size is different then I ordered. I'd like to sent this "goods" back and also receive my money back asap.

AliExpress - Kab milag my order
    80fit rod
    SURENDERNAGAR

Kab milag my order

• Vi
    AliExpress - Canceling order

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I just received an email that my order number 97203117151685 was canceled because payment was not made before 28th of December. However, I did pay for the order and I have proof of the payment.
    Please let me know how to proceed.
    Thank you.
    Bests,
    Violeta

• Pa
    AliExpress - Pubg Triggers and Oppo F7 3d glass
    Pakistan

I have ordered Pubg game triggers and Mobile 3d glass on November 5. It was supposed to be delivered on 28 November. Still I am waiting for the delivery. If you can't deliver please cancel my Orders.

Jan 06, 2019
    AliExpress - Aliexpress
    Uzbekistan

I ordered 4 things . First two . After ordered two my orders stagus changed closed . After that I order also two goods . Even that two orders status. Closed . First time i have been booking . My aliexpress login [protected]@gmail.com .
    Email . M.sadulla.[protected]@gmail.com . Please contact with me and solve my problem .

• AliExpress - The ekectric lunch box
    Russia

Неисправность: не разогревает, лампа включения не горит.

• Vy
    Aliexpress - Order NO.: 96168392527354
    China

I bought two pairs of watches online (46 Euro), sent one, and another broken. For one money he returned and closed the discussion. In addition, I have paid my customs duty in my country. The seller is not communicating. Unreliable seller

Aliexpress - basketball shoes
    vlaams-Brabant
    SAVENTAM
    Belgium

Aliexpress - Clothes

I bought a Xl size clothes for $35
    The items didn't fit it was really small I ask the seller for a refund, I uploaded photos which they said they didn't receive it
    I am so disappointed since I love to shop on AliExpress
    Right now i have items I'm my cart but am afraid to cash it out with this problem with sizing and refunding

• Nw
    Aliexpress - Female gown
    Road One, Orazi Port Harcourt
    Port Harcourt
    Nigeria

I paid for a gown worth $10.26 and the amount have been deducted from my account in Nigeria Currency which is #3, 830. But its still saying awaiting payment. Am reaching out to you from Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Thanks.

• Ro
    Aliexpress - Baby Store
    China

Leting baby Store sells broken junk. They are not honorable or reputable. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LETING BABY STORE

Beware of this MIXED EGG company and all who work for them!

• St
    Aliexpress - The carrier's time is way too long
    Indonesia

I ordered my package and it was confirmed by the seller at 24 Nov 2018 but until now, 4 Jan 2019 i haven't received my package

• As
    Aliexpress - CUBOT X18 plus 4G mobile phone
    sanober cottage flate no 89/2 sector 11-k north karachi
    karachi
    Pakistan

order ID:96237879356499 ok order time&date :23:48 nov .10 2018 the tracking number is RB647946236SG

• El
      Jan 23, 2019
    Aliexpress - AliExpress - Replacement Lamp NP16LP 60003120 for NEC
    CHINA
    aliexpress.com

I ordered in August 2018 "Replacement Lamp NP16LP 60003120 for NEC" which I have never received. Order ID: 93712399274826 - I need to get a refund ASAP!!!

• Na
    AliExpress - mobile cover
    India

Minion cover for Samsung A7 was ordered and the payment was done online. It has been almost 2 years and till date have not received the product

• Be
    AliExpress - Order ID: 507160552255312 View Detail

Fish eye camera for iPhone

Did not receive the products and not able to ope dispute as th3 send button is disabled

AliExpress - Bluetooth earpiece
    No 39 onira street
    Nigeria

My email address is [protected]@gmail.com, I paid for two Bluetooth earpieces and was debited but the orders were closed and there is no provision for opening a dispute. I need my money back

• Um
    AliExpress - Glass
    Pakistan

Mu glasses did not reached yet but it seem to delivered
    By mistake, i wrote wrong postal code
    Its 52280
    But now its 5220

• Mi
    AliExpress - Cold brew for coffee
    [protected]@gmail.com
    pancevo
    Serbia

I ve got info from you that is my order canceled because I didint pay in expected term.

My order no is: 97571907516525

In att you can find bank confirmation about payment.
    Pls send us info about returning money or goods delivery.

• AliExpress - Powerbank
    Bangladesh

30000mah Power Bank External Battery PoverBank 2 USB LCD Powerbank Portable Mobile phone Charger for Xiaomi MI iphone 7/8 X

Above mentioned link was my ordered product.But link is not available now.Product is received but fake.Too light weight showing that no battery inside.Help me

• Ji
      Feb 13, 2019
    AliExpress - Magnetic eyelashes

I ordered these lashes in December 2018 but i didnt recieve these yet, firstly they gave us time for january but now it will be delivered in end of February . I dnt know when i will get the lashes ?

• Ne
      Feb 25, 2019
    AliExpress - I am complaining about not received of mobile phone back cover
    Sri Lanka

Order no: 97762463044620
    I am writing in connection with the above mentioned order for mobile phone back cover. Unfourtunetely, I have not yet received the mobile phone back cover which was of this order. I ordered it on January firsth week. I would be greatful if you could deliver it as soon as possible.

• Gu
    AliExpress - M10 5mm arbor mandrel adaptor
    India

I'm not receive my order . Where is my order? Tracking number is LP00119923320722, UA115989488SB

• Sh
    AliExpress - One time hair dye
    Pakistan

I have not received it yet, tracking is showing that it is delivered . I m worrid kindly refund my money or deliver my order as soon as possible.

• Al
    AliExpress - Lg q6 cover
    C-19/4 wafaqi colony, Lahore-pakistan
    Pakistan

I ordered a sillicon pouch for my mobile (lg q6 ) I got a reply from Ali Express that we're canceling your order due to security reasons, ur payment will be given back to you in 3 to 20 days, but AliExpress haven't returned my money after almost 2 months. My order # 97469871906541

• Pa
    AliExpress - Tee Shirts
    Australia

Placed an order for three Tee Shirts. 97983657963771.
    Only two received.

Summer POLO shirt men's European and American size XL-8XL Aviation military uniform Cotton short sleeve shirt movement jerseys never shipped

Seems like a smart way to cheat buyer as goods tracked as delivered. Not happy.

Paul

• Wa
    AliExpress - Not receiving
    Israel
    aliexpress.com

I bought from this seller twice and valued $ 30 and did not get anything
    He told me every time that your address was wrong.

I am a true speaker and every time I buy the same address

I hope you help me...

• Mu
    AliExpress - Rechargeable smart sweeping robot slim automatic/ black
    Unite state/ shop2824068 store

Order on 1-25-2019; order 98187578266063 The custom was holding item was delivered on 2-4-2019 I open the box the item have scratch markers and do not move Not Woking I put in a dispute For my 31.32 The seller and proposed I except 6.36 for a item that do not work The seller should have to pay for the return shipping damage item I am a 58 year's

• He
    AliExpress - order 91635355970957
    MIrtelaar 22
    Netherlands

Almost waiting of missing parts ! Peng Mandy from Ali Express promissed a lot but she does nothing !

• Ad
      Feb 26, 2019
    AliExpress - Purchasing department
    Adnan..msr
    United Arab Emirates

I don't like this 😭😭😭

• Uz
      Mar 02, 2019
    AliExpress - They are asking extra money for the name of customs
    Meeloplus official store
    Pakistan

I told the seller that send me a android tv box worth 7k something, with another simple box and dont mention the price, and write " Gift " Etc on the parcel but he refused and ask for extra 20$ for this,

• Ta
      Mar 09, 2019
    AliExpress - Measuring scale
    98299726549118 Order Id

Dear Ali express.

I would like to submit a complaint on the following detail.

Order ID 98299726549118

I have received a broken scale in return.

Please I would like receive a proper scale as it was damage when I receive.
    Please contact me at the following below.

talha.[protected]@gmail.com