Aliasids.com Spidentity-Not A Scam / aliasids.com spidentity - not a scam

The site is not a scam. I just received my stuff ordered from them the scam is the posters who are posting bad reviews and they are the competitor sites who direct you to their own sites.

So if don't want to be scammed, then do not belive any reviews you read on message boards

Warning - fake id guru and undergroundreview has competitor sites have hired a new set of employees to post bad reviews against all other fake id sites.

I am an ex employee and was told to post bad reviews against all competition websites... this is a total devious way of getting you to order form their own site.

Caution yeah right. it is owned by them too
Myoids
[id template listing]

Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them
Bad
Fake id guru
[id listing]

Their own site to promote themselves~

Idsfast details

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and I know cos I am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

21 days ago by charles b [send email]

Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them

Bad

Fake id guru

Their own site to promote themselves

Idsfast details

18 days ago by shell [send email]
Hay
Has annyone actually gotten an id card from one of these sites??
If so can u please help me out?
It would be soo appreciated

7 days ago by hanna [send email]
Please note the postings here are bogus. we are a bunch of college and high school students hired by sites like myoid and fakeid uk messge board to post fake reviews about all sites. the majority of these reviews are bogus and only posted to recommend other websites of competitor sites.

Comments

23rd of Aug, 2008

I used to work for another iste, and my job was to post bad reviews about all the competition sites, so the only way to know for sure is to contact them directly.

If you get a response the site is legitimate and make sure they you do not believe the reviews posted by other sites. it is a way to deter you to go and buy from them

Also ask the site about the other sites, and if you think they are good or bad. if a site says something bad about another competitor then you know for sure the site is trying to beat the competition. A legitimate site will not bad mouth the other sites cos it belives in their products.

• De
      24th of Oct, 2008

Hi, everyone. Well, if Spydentity and NoveltyId are not scams, then why have I not received my order??? I sent cash payment over a month and a half ago per instructions to get the product for my self and my husband with all the info they could have hoped for and more. The FAQ said that it would only take about 5-8 days after they received payment to get us our stuff. We really needed the products we ordered to begin new lives. I have been living like a terrified gypsy with my family for too many years now - always moving, living hand to mouth and scrounging for even food, to avoid beatings and/o r death from my psycho father and his mafia type thugs. The law won't help unless we know enough to qualify for witness protection or end up hospitalized/dead by dear "daddy". He already killed his mistress's kid in a "snowmobile accident". Spydentity/Novely Id is a scam!!! They have not responded to my e-mails nor has Ariza research and I sent Ariza a money order for their info. If anyone out there knows a legit place that can help my family with id, etc., so that we can stop moving around and get a real life (home, job, and stuff others take for granted) please let me know asap. Don't get scammed by anyplace that has you send your payment and info to some global remailing service in Canada.

• Bj
      13th of Nov, 2008

the way the talk was like a god to me
    and that was great last night

9th of Dec, 2008

lol that's so sad and its illegal for you to post those e-mails without consent...

• Fa
      29th of May, 2009

I am an employee of many fake id competion sites and they agreed to give me a fake id if I posted fake complaints against the competition. they did not keep their word so I am exposing the fake id comptetion sites where I posted fake reviews saying they were bad

Fake posts by employees of competition sites

Do not rely on any reviews posted on complaintsboard. they are all fake and are posted by competitor sites in order to direct you to their own site.

I worked for fakeidguru and it was my job to post fake reviews about all sites that were their competiton so do not believe the fake reviews posted by competitor sites on all fake id sites.

If a site is legitimate it will not comment on their competitor sites so use your brain and think why would one site diss another

Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com
    Http://www.noveltyidfactory.com/faqs.html

Http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cons/noveltyidfactory.com-%11-undergroundreview.com-complaint-%11-cons-2007081075386.html

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us,. well the #ers never paid me so I am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n details

This is to promote themselves
    Caution yeah right. it is owned by them too

Myoids
    [id template listing]~

Comments: not allowing new customers
    Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them
    Bad

Fake id guru

Their own site to promote themselves

• Jk
      22nd of Jul, 2009

They have 3sites that are connected.
    I just got my order after 3weeks of waiting and guess what???
    I knew it was going to be a piece of ### before i opened the envelope
    because it was too thin..###ers it was a virtual ID wraped in plastic god dammit. i ordered a WA State id.
    ### i cant beleive it. if anyone wants to see it email me at jkm425206@gmail.com

• Be
      13th of Jan, 2011

I make EXCELLENT qualities id's!!
    Email me at: EWWRIGHT23@GMAIL.COM for further details. Scan, Uv, holograms. EVERYTHING. I've been creating these quality ids for about 7 years I know all there is to know. Shoot me an email!

• Ti
      23rd of Mar, 2011

well, are there any real id sites?

• Pi
      20th of Jan, 2012

I think this guy is now scamming Disney tickets. Also goes by the name Mike Sparks email addresses: magicmasterjd@hotmail.com and dreamscometrue11@rocketmail.com.

• Ro
      10th of Jun, 2017

Don’t believe any comments on this page. you should just visit the site and find out for yourself

I had gone to many sites and all of them have bad comments about others and how they do not get the order.

Obvious if you use common sense they are writing the bad reviews about other sites to get the business them self.

This same comment made me go to another site and when i ordered i got ###, until if sound out that the comment was posted by the same person who owned a competition site.

just check them out yourself cos i had ordered before i saw this comment and got really worried and pissed at spidentity.

They threatened to cancel my order if i spammed them and became rude and anxious. i decided to wait it out and finally got my order after two and half weeks and it looks pretty good to me.