Ali Long Distance Mover / ali mover, no show on moving day

1 Brampton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I had very bad experience with ali movers, they write guaranteed low rates, yes he give low rate but never shows up on moving day, I booked my move with him two week before in advance so that I dont have to find mover on the last day of moving, thats why I talk with that guy, he assured me he will be there on moving day, when the moving day came and I call him he said he can't come, he found bigger move so he don't want to come, I had to go out from that place because the tenant was coming next day, I felt so helpless I can't find mover at last minute coz starting of new month which is very busy day for movers, so I requested my landlord to let us stay one more day so I can find someone to move my things, I was not able to o with my family, I found mover for next day they move me, in the end I would suggest never ever use ali mover, he will not show up last minute, stay far from this mover

Ra

More Ali Long Distance Mover Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mz
      10th of May, 2012

I had the same experience with Ali movers. I had to move from Windsor to Toronto. The moving day, he called me and told me that he can’t come because he is not feeling well. I requested him to send someone else because I had to hand over the keys to the landlord. He said he don’t have any one available. I had some quotation from other movers and I called them. One was available and he charged me double price because of eleventh hour move. I would suggest pay more but never ever do any business with Ali movers. They are complete liars. I am thinking to launch a complaint in consumer court against them.

• Za
      23rd of Jan, 2017

@Mzaman what if that person was sick you can't make assumptions like that. like, don't you ever get sick.

• Ka
      16th of Nov, 2015

Never do business with this guy. As soon as he loads ur stuff in his truck he increase the price. No professional services third class service

• Ed
      12th of May, 2017

Total scam and unprofessional service beware!!! (ali movers corp., ali moving and transportation, ali long distance movers, alimoving. ca, different names he uses tel. 647 292 2767)
    Okay this scam moving company works this way. first when you contact the main guy ali he will ask you the move distance and the stuff that needs to be moved and then without even bothering to check the amount of moving stuff based on distance or random calculations he will give you the lowest quote. he books more than he can take and give random quotes and on the day of move he will do the move which he finds more beneficial and for the rest of booking or promises he made will make straight excuses or wont show up. I booked him for a long distance move and he called me and gave me lowest price quote and assured me that he is more experienced and is in need of a moving load and he has handled long distance move for 15 years. on the day of the move he showed up and said that this is a big move and impossible for him even though I sent him the list of stuff that needs to moved in advance which he don't bother checking as he books more than he can take. stay away from this guy

• Ha
      1st of Apr, 2018

I am another victim of this phony mover a big time scammer sixty plus years old guy speak urdu, hindhi and english gave you lowest price to grab your business Tel# 647 292-2767 Ali moving .ca. He left me stranded on the day of moving from Quebec to Ontario two bedroom apartment change my moving date three times. I go tmisslead by his review on u ship.com later on found out he only moves table desk or coutches not two or three bed room apartment or a house move.Trust me do not book this mover for any long distance or bulky items he work by himself with no other loader to help him and make you load your stuff once you load your items in his truck he jackedup the price.