Alex's Jewelry / No service at all

1 227 Sandy Springs PlaceAtlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

In February 2008 I bought a Lady's Rolex for my wife with Alex Jewelry Inc. in Atlanta. On Nov., 2nd 2008 we realized that the stem was missing with no labor to the watch on our side. I tried to contact the company more than five times and left my email and phone#. They promised to call me back within 24 hours. That didn't happen.

Seems that the company was interested in making the sale but does not service it within warranty period.

Va

Comments

• Ji
      28th of Feb, 2009

Ray,

I know the drill; many calls and emails to Tammy with no replies. If you paid for the watch by a credit card, contact your credit card company. Explain to them the problems you are having with the watch and the unwillingness of Alex's Jewelers to resolve your problems.

There may be some time restrictions that may apply by your credit card company but they will assist you with this issue.

You will need to have your email, faxes and dates of your phone calls to Alex's Jewelers and/or Tammy. It is a very easy process with the credit card company.

I contacted Visa, thru my local bank, about the problems I was having with the watch I purchased from Alex's Jewelers. I provided Visa with my emails, faxes and dates I called Tammy and Alex's Jewelers.

Visa credited my account for the purchased price (several thousand dollars) of the watch within 24 hours. It is pending an investigation by Vista but the representative at the bank said with the emails I had provided her; she saw no reason why the credit would not be permanent.

Good Luck,

Jim

16th of Jul, 2009

THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY! I have been doing business with them for years and they have been nothing but great with me. Tammy is great and I have purchased 2 Rolex watch from them and 100% satisfied.

• Wi
      11th of Oct, 2009

Isn't Alex Jewelry Inc affiliated with Best of Time (bestoftime.com)?

Bill

• Al
      16th of May, 2016

This is not our Alex's Jewelry we are in new york the place you are talking about is from atlanta. please remove our information from this list.