Alexandra Stuart / Bad Business

1305 Wilson Ave Apt 804, Winnsboro, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 416 931 7940

I bought a puppy 8 weeks old off of Nancy. I had only seen Pictures of the dog. Was promised registration peers and a contract. The pup was shipped to me and next day was the the vets. The puppy was closer to 5 or 6 months. No contract no papers. Furthermore I placed a deposit on another puppy. The next day i get a message from her stating she sold the dog i had just given the deposit on. Communication with her was impossible as she shut down all avenues to me, leaving to file a dispute with my credit card company. Buyers beware of this "breeder". You may not get the pup you are promised, you may not get the pup which was shown to you. The contract.. well try to get her to sign it, and don't hold out when she says "papers in hand". Go to a proper breeder not a puppy miller or someone who breeds for greed not breed for your chihuahua puppy

Comments

• Th
      1st of May, 2012

"I bought a puppy 8 weeks old off of Nancy. I had only seen Pictures of the dog"

There's the problem right there. Why would you buy a puppy you haven't actually seen?

• Al
      1st of May, 2012

Because I live in another country: have never seen a merle chihuahua. Lesson learned on my end. Got a proper chihuahua now. But keep supporting pedlars especially of sick dogs, paper hangers, sick pups, taking multiple deposits on the same dog, and just blatant dishonesty. If I can stop one person from getting ripped off or a sick dog from being sold, then that's all I can do. Blaming the buyer of a $1300 dog., that's as low as the puppy miller who breeds the dogs she "rescues". I got a Tosa from Serbia, didn't see it before purchase .. no issues. A dogo Argentina from Argentina .. no issues either. I just plan got scammed.

2nd of May, 2012

I'm not blaming you. Calm down. I simply asked why you would buy a puppy you've never seen. Seems like a dumb thing to me. I think I'll go buy a used car without seeing it in person because it looks so pretty in the pictures.

"I got a Tosa from Serbia, didn't see it before purchase .. no issues. A dogo Argentina from Argentina .. no issues either. I just plan got scammed."

Yeah, just keep playing with fire and then come back here when you get burned again. Use some common sense.

• Al
      2nd of May, 2012

keep trolling, you won't get a reaction from me.

2nd of May, 2012

Trolling? That's precious. Just because someone thinks something you did (and obviously will continue to do) was stupid doesn't mean they're trolling. Get a life.

• Is
      9th of Dec, 2013

The woman filing this complaint is not to be trusted. Well it appears that this Alexandra Stuart is somewhat of a backyard breeder/seller herself. No wonder she keeps buying dogs online. She was caught selling Chihuahuas out of her flat in Toronto on Kijji ( a Craig's List type periodical). As soon as she was exposed she deleted her posts. Always beware the ones that spend their time pointing fingers. She is also under suspicion for euthanizing a foster dog that she had. Google ENZO and Alexandra Stuart and you'll find it.