Alex Markle aka Brian markle Cleared / Alex Markle Cleared

1 Kanata/OttawaOttawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Our daughter wanted to be in modeling for a very long time. So, by accident, through one of my daughters friends, we met Alex Markle. Nice man, but yes, my wife and I were cautious especially given the unique position I hold at work in the securities network.
He asked for NO money and NO commission, but wanted to only to get his good name back. So we agreed. After ONLY 5 weeks, he had her finish for free, 2 photo shoots, the comp cards, and my daughter received 2 PAID work assignments in Toronto!
We were thrilled to say the least. Yes, we did read the other things on the net, and have had him to our house many times, checked his background before he started, in which he allowed us to do so. We had no issues with his past.
All I cared about was our daughters happiness, and this man exceeded our expectations.

Comments

• Al
      16th of Dec, 2010

I have one young child under 4 years old, and another on the way. To keep this short, not only did Alex Markle book my child into paid model work, but me as an expecting mother as well!

Keep going Alex!

Leave the past behind!

16th of Jan, 2011

RedlineM203 do you have information that could help the case against Alex/Brian Markle? It would be greatly appreciated.

16th of Jan, 2011

(notice how the same person posted both the original report and the first comment... OBVIOUSLY a 4 year old would not have been interested for a longtime in modelling, and you wouldn't have encountered a man through another 4 year old... Anyway, I just took out the credibility of this posting, hoping you can help me take out the credibility of this man in the cities of Ottawa and Gatineau.

THIS IS THE EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM THE POSTER:

Francois Latelle to me
    show details 10:13 AM (3 hours ago)
    Dear whomever;

It is clear you do not know the truth. I AM a mother that sits as an adviser to the same company that Mr. Markle Vollenteer's on. We will be in touch with him, and thier chairperson, if legal proceedings are required.

If this is some type of personal attack, then keep it to yourself, or send us a telephone number where my husband and I may contact you to clear this stupidity up.

Sincerely;

K.M.

NOW first off I would like to note that the names do NOT match up. The email name says "François Latelle" and the signature says K.M. ... You would expect someone using their own email to either 1-sign their name K.L. if it is the wife, and 2-to have their own email address. I ALSO have questions to the authenticity of the name François Latelle. I believe it to be false.

16th of Jan, 2011

If you have concerns, call us, we are NOT hiding! But we have children, so, you call us, and we will talk! Lets see if you have the guts to actually respond!

We are waiting with OUR proof, and if you cannot validate yours, you may be looking at slander.

We are home all day, as it is Sunday, ...613 680 7666

16th of Jan, 2011

I tried calling, but nobody answered except a generic answering machine...

16th of Jan, 2011

Yes, we are in the basement, working on flooring, stop wasting our time, and others, and leave us a message, or we will report you as spam, we will talk when we know you are a real person.

16th of Jan, 2011

Hahahaha, I don't think so. I'm not leaving you my information Mr. Markle. You've already hurt enough people, you'll meet ME in court. Have a good Sunday.

16th of Jan, 2011

Hahahaha, I don't think so. I'm not leaving you my information, Mr. Markle. You've already hurt enough people, you'll meet ME in court. Have a good Sunday.

• Lo
      17th of Jan, 2011

hehe ur in the basement and can't answer the phone? but you can post a comment here 10 min after antifraud did?? lol

18th of Jan, 2011

That was my logic behind this whole ordeal and why I did not even respond.

27th of Jan, 2011

I question anyone that would conceal their identity if they are truly out to help others. You are right you identity will be revealed in court and if you lose then you can bet you will be sued to the hilt. Remember the law is a matter of interpretations...goodluck to you

27th of Jan, 2011

RDI won their first lawsuit. In an admission by the plaintiff and their lawyer they matter was settled. RDI received $500 in damages along with a letter of apology.

28th of Jan, 2011

I have done nothing to warrant a lawsuit. This is not even slander. These are true facts that actually took place. Slander is ficticious events created to destroy the image of a person. Recounting what you actually did, that's not illegal. I could yell it from the rooftops and not be pursued. I'm sharing in order to protect my community.

1st of Feb, 2011

Anitfraud
    What is your proof you speak but you don't mention anything...proof..post your proof and perhaps people will take you more seriously

1st of Feb, 2011

I'm not just going to just put my information here so you can retaliate. It's really sad that you've screwed over that many people, Alex/Brian, that you can't even figure out who I am.

11th of Feb, 2011

Anit Fraud I have read the entire board, Criminal Deframation section 301 of the Canadian Criminal Code

301. Every one who publishes a defamatory libel is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years. [R.S., c.C-34, s.265.]

at the very instance you publized in writing that these people have comitted fraud without any supported evidence you broke the law

11th of Feb, 2011

I did not break the law because my accusations are supported by evidence as are the accusations of my fellow accusers. I am not willing to give you my evidence for fear of reprisal. I am also protected by the law, Mr. Markle.

12th of Feb, 2011

Well Anti Fraud why don't you simply post your evidence on this sit it will allow you to upload...you can black out your identity and the whole world will see who is finally right and who is wrong. Lets put it to the test

12th of Feb, 2011

The test...a "public court" if you will...after all if you are not pursuing legal action but being creating mischief (another criminal act), then posting it electronically (another criminal act) to create a frenzy (inciting a riot or perhaps this is a hate crime)(another criminal act) then post your evidence...let the world see what you see...people in support of one side don't have anything or proof ... provide it ... otherwise shut up and move on and moreover GET A LIFE MAN