Alex / Harassing Emails

1 Decatur, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610 Valley Brook Rd

I went through an Ebay transaction where Molitor Motorsports failed to fullfil their contractual obligations. They stated to me the item was on its way but instead of sending the item, the refunded my money. At which time I left a negative feedback "did not receive item" on Ebay's feedback forum. At which time, Alex Molitor from Molitor Motorsports started to send harassing emails. He used derogatory language and threats of legal action which have no bias and emailing me directly outside of Ebay. I have notified him that I do not wish to be contacted by him anymore, and his last email implies a threat to person.

Comments

• Pa
      13th of Mar, 2009

I just sent Alex a check of $550 for a set of wheels. I have not heard from him. Is this guy still in business? How does he still continue to operate this way? Please provide some feedback. Thanks.

• Mo
      21st of Jan, 2010
    Alex - Sknevbill.Com
    United Kingdom

i have been charged 39.95 $ from tritech365.com and Sknevbill.Com. want the paymentys discontinued as i have not authourised them and i want my money back. i will seek legal advise with this matter if it continues.
    please dort this problem out