Alex Abossein / Non-payment

1 2100 112th Ave NE #201Bellevue, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (425) 457-7657

Alex Abossein of Abossein Engineering in Bellevue WA ripped me off for $1300. Be forewarned if you do business with him. Be wise and require pre-payment from Alex Abossein and Abossein Engineering! Alex Abossein asked me to provide consulting services, which I did. We entered into a contract for those services which I completed at his request. The work was completed as planned, and he accepted my work without any revisions, complaints or changes. I transmitted to Alex Abossein at Abossein Engineering my invoice, and followed up, but I just received numerous emails from his office manager Deborah Wolf a/k/a Deborah Wolf Priest putting me off and and telling me that payment was forthcoming. I never got paid. Don’t be the next victim of Alex Abosein at Abosein Engineering !!!

Jo
Jul 25, 2015

Comments

Th
  9th of Nov, 2015

Please be forewarned. John Zodrow is a disbarred attorney in Colorado (https://www.coloradosupremecourt.com/PDJ/OpinionsAndSummaries/Zodrow, %20Decision%20and%20Order%20Imposing%20Sanctions, %2010PDJ132, %2012-15-11.pdf) (http://www.lawweekonline.com/2011/12/lawyer-john-zodrow-ordered-disbarred/)

He never worked for Abossein Engineering. He was supposed to assist in resolving a personal investment dispute issue with the majority shareholder/manager of a corporation. Instead, he became a shareholder himself via negotiations with the same majority shareholder/manager.