Alex Abossein / Non-payment

Jul 25, 2015
Abossein Engineering
2100 112th Ave NE #201
Phone: (425) 457-7657
Alex Abossein of Abossein Engineering in Bellevue WA ripped me off for $1300. Be forewarned if you do business with him. Be wise and require pre-payment from Alex Abossein and Abossein Engineering! Alex Abossein asked me to provide consulting services, which I did. We entered into a contract for those services which I completed at his request. The work was completed as planned, and he accepted my work without any revisions, complaints or changes. I transmitted to Alex Abossein at Abossein Engineering my invoice, and followed up, but I just received numerous emails from his office manager Deborah Wolf a/k/a Deborah Wolf Priest putting me off and and telling me that payment was forthcoming. I never got paid. Don’t be the next victim of Alex Abosein at Abosein Engineering !!!

D  9th of Nov, 2015 by
Please be forewarned. John Zodrow is a disbarred attorney in Colorado (https://www.coloradosupremecourt.com/PDJ/OpinionsAndSummaries/Zodrow, %20Decision%20and%20Order%20Imposing%20Sanctions, %2010PDJ132, %2012-15-11.pdf) (http://www.lawweekonline.com/2011/12/lawyer-john-zodrow-ordered-disbarred/)

He never worked for Abossein Engineering. He was supposed to assist in resolving a personal investment dispute issue with the majority shareholder/manager of a corporation. Instead, he became a shareholder himself via negotiations with the same majority shareholder/manager.