[Resolved] Aleva Medical Equipment / Medical devices

5 San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:

Hello my name is Donna Mills. I had a complain of annoying phone calls in the past and Morgan and Morgan said they couldn't help me saying it was a scam.Well it is not.The phone calls started back again on August 5 until present I get about 2 daily.They are people to get back braces and other types of things in that nature.Please help so this can stop.

• Resolution statement

Have not heard anything about this situation.I would like compessntion for my time and stress.People like them should not connect people and annoying them constantly. I would like this resolved.With an appoxinhg and something for my trouble.My husband is on kidney diaysics and that takes up a lot of my time

Do
Aug 25, 2016

More Aleva Medical Equipment Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      Aug 23, 2016

Aug 23, 2016

Trying to stop annoying phone calls.Please help been going on for months and Morgan.and Morgan. Said they couldn't help me.Its a medical company that has back braces and ect medical equipment.its a live person that leaves me message.

Aug 25, 2016

Annoying phone calls in the past and started again on August 5 and continuing until present.I get 2 daily from the same number.Please help me get this to stop.Thank you.

Sep 03, 2016

It hasn't been resolved still waiting on an answer.I would like compensant for my time and and stress.They still are calling me about twice a day. Thank you for your time. Sincerley Donna Mills.

Sep 03, 2016

Need this to stop.

Sep 04, 2016

Please help my situation.