AlertUSA / Service is SCAM

1 379 Fifth AveNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-789-6969

This Co. and its "service" is a SCAM !!! Check with BBB !!! These people are very rude. among many examples the one that iced the cake was asking my senior father was he stupid or something ? Almost all interactions after the initial "Start Up " were dealt with in this type of unproffessional Manner. There is also no type of monthly service check (which is customary in this service) which left my parents with no service for over 3 months and was only discovered by accident. To top it all off they appear to have an issue in reguards to returning of the $100 deposit. I've been given the run-arund now for approx 3 months. Overall in my opinion the service is a SCAM . I would advise people to look into remote 911 dialers that can be purchased for as low as 30.00 and no monthly fees. But, if you must have a monitored system go with Lifeline.

Le

Comments

• Va
      14th of Aug, 2008
    AlertUSA - They take your money and you really don't have the service
    Alertusa
    379 5th Avenue
    New York
    New York
    alertusa.org

Purchase a Medical Alarm System for $ 325.00 at the time of returning it they held back the refund of $ 100.00 for 8 Mons had to keep calling and the Customer Service was not helpful at all very loud and uneducated. this is a company that has been reported many, many time again and again and nothing ever been done, i think it's time someone gos in and see what is really happening!!!

2nd of Sep, 2008

We subscribed to their service and had no problems until the unit failed. They are charging $25.00 to return their defective unit. We have resisted these charges and now are being charged an additional $15.00 late fees. Standard business practice is not the norm with these people. If my stuff breaks, I cannot charge the customer for shabby equipment. We are still negotiating but are in touch with the New Mexico Attorney General. I'm not confident these guys are really legitimate. 33fa4

8th of Jun, 2012

The company is a scam...I worked for them 25 years ago...4 or 5 people turnover a week...Couldn't pay the workers or didn't want to pay them...Check filled out to cash or owners name...sent out broken machines...Tell everyone I KNOW to stay away...