AlertUSA / failure to refund $100

1 3016 waunona wayMadison, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 608-223-1846

When I signed up for alertusa I was told that I would be refunded the $100 for the equipment four to eight weeks after it was returned. They received the unit on Septeber 5th. We are three months out now.
I have called numerous times about it and have had the most rude and intellectually challenged individuals insult me. I was shouted at and then told I was harassing them about my refund. When I said this was no way to treat a customer she replied"You aren't a customer-you quit the service." No way to treat anyone Janelle.
I have called again and I am told my refund is "in processing".
I will tell everyone I know about alertusa and how they just hold on to the original $100 till you give up on it-but I won't.
I will warn everyone in my department-since I am a social worker for the State of Wisconsin.

Comments

7th of Feb, 2011

I returned my system in October 2010- It is now February 2011 and they are telling me they have put my name on the list. The person I talked with was very unprofessional. He said it would take up to 2 months--it is now 4 months. I talked with a lady in December 2010 and she said I should receive my $100 within a week--never heard a word.

7th of Feb, 2011