Aldo / refuse to refund shoes with ripped tongue
I have bought a pair of shoes from Aldo store (address: 550 Terminal Ave b14, Ottawa, ON ).
I wore it just twice. Suddenly I noticed that one tongue has been detached.
From the pictures attached, you can see that they are still in new conditions.
I took the shoes to the same store, and the sales person refused to take the shoes and refund my money.
I asked to talk to her manager, and she said that she was the acting manager.
She told me to call the customer service, and she refused to do it herself.
I called them and they told me to send an email to the company with the pictures, and that they cannot assist on the line!
I took time to take a lot of pictures and send them an email.
4 days have passed and I have got no response. My wife also sends them an email from her own account, but they did not reply either.
So I have tried to go to store, to call, and to send an email. I have received no response.
Aldo has sold me a piece of crap and now they don't take any responsibility for that.
Customers should not be treated this way. It should be very easy to return a crappy product and get the money back.
If I don't bring the shoes to the same store from which I have bought, what else can I do?
I would request a full refund on my credit card ($62.12).
I would never recommend Aldo to anybody.
Beware, even if it is on 70% sales, don't buy from them! It's not worth the time and money.
More Aldo Complaints & Reviews
- Aldo Shoes - awful, awful, awful 
- Aldo Shoes - sub standard customer service 
- Aldo Shoes - poor quality, overpriced, uncomfortable 
- Aldo Shoes - refusing to return refund 
- Aldo - bad service 
- Aldo - eryde heels from aldo
- Aldo Shoes / Mcmickle Dress Sandal - horrible quality shoes
- Aldo - horrible customer service 
- Aldo - high disrespect from aldo and no resolution for customer facing issues with brand
- Aldo - customer service