Aldi Stores / happy harvest cut green beans

I went to open a can of Happy Harvest Green Beans and there were diced tomatoes inside. WTH. This is uncalled for practices. How can you put tomatoes in a green bean can and it get through your quality assurance and everything else. I want a refund plus having to go to store because needed them for dinner and couldn't substitute. You can reach me at [protected] or 13118 Alexandria Pike Butler KY 41006.
I think you need to do a recall on this product as well as you've had to do with other products.

Ly
Feb 12, 2019

Comments

• Be
      12th of Feb, 2019

It is obvious that you put the tomatoes in the can yourself. Why the lid is not as dirty as it should be if the can was new.

• Ly
      12th of Feb, 2019

@BEnchboy Obviously you are an idiot. Why would anyone in there right mind do that. Not sure how dirty you want the lid to supposedly be since they are tomatoes. I don't want anything I simply wanted the company to know they are selling tomatoes in a green bean can. Please not further comments.

12th of Feb, 2019

@Lynnray Well you did that so technically you are an idiot. You do not know how to read either. If your really found that tomatoes like that in the tin can the top of the can would be more dirty. It is a shame that you have to lie to get free food. I am just stating the truth. Tomatoes are messy. The lid would be more messy. Apparently I am an idiot for pointing out your scam. This is a public forum. I cam post if I want. Why do you want me to stop posting comments? You don't want people to expose you for the liar that you are. I am just stating fact so show that you are a liar. I get it. You don't want me to expose you for the liar you are so that is why you do not want further comments. I would be gladly donate canned food for your cause. You liar. You said you don't want anything. You said you wanted a refund. There I just caught you on a lie. I guess I am an idiot for exposing you. You are the true idiot if you have to lie just to get a free can of beans. The lid is hardly dirty at all. Had you just opened the can the lid would be more messy. I guess you are too much of a idiot to know how to properly lie.

12th of Feb, 2019

@Lynnray You are calling me a idiot for exposing you for the liar that you are. You are a liar. You said that you are not after anything bet you are asking for a refund. That is another lie. Why should I not comment further? Are you afraid you will be exposed for the liar that you are? I guess you are the real idiot. Now I would gladly donate some canned food to you for your cause if you gave me your address. But remember this is a public forum, and people will expose you. Tomatoes are messy. Had you truly opened the can like that the lid would be more messy.

• Mr
      14th of Feb, 2019

@Lynnray People have been doing that crap for years! Remember the syringes in the Pepsi cans from the early 90s? The never eat open candy or apples on Halloween?