Aldi Stores / happy harvest cut green beans
I went to open a can of Happy Harvest Green Beans and there were diced tomatoes inside. WTH. This is uncalled for practices. How can you put tomatoes in a green bean can and it get through your quality assurance and everything else. I want a refund plus having to go to store because needed them for dinner and couldn't substitute. You can reach me at [protected] or 13118 Alexandria Pike Butler KY 41006.
I think you need to do a recall on this product as well as you've had to do with other products.
More Aldi Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Aldi's/puraqua Purified Water - bottles are thinner then they were 
- Aldi - poor food quality 
- Aldi Food Stores - lack of contact information 
- Aldi's Hereford Canned Beef Corned - poor quality 
- Aldi Inc/puraqua Spring Water - brown junk floating inside sealed bottles 
- Aldi Stores - overcharge on product
- Aldi Stores - negative store experience
- [Resolved] Aldi Stores - one of your managers are stealing from you 
- Aldi Stores - puraqua purified water
- Aldi Stores - bacon, sausages, ribs and yogurt