Aldi Stores

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

customer service

I had a very bad experience at this store. I've been at this Aldi location for about 3 months and I'm not sure I want to return. I was in the check out line with my 2 daughters and the cashier Kelly addressed my 10 yr old daughter with an attitude, she told her with a very mean look that if she threw something at her one more time, and yelled stop throwing stuff at me, I observed waiting for a laugh or smile because I thought she was kidding but she rolled her eyes, I spoke to the manager and she just brushed me off and said I will talk to her and I insisted that she talked to her in front of us and make her apologize because that was very inappropriate, she should not have addressed my or any 10 yr old like that, she should've said something to me or said it nicely, the manager walked over and said these people said you were rude and want you to apologize and she did but rolled her eyes, the manager took her to a back room. I really do enjoy shopping at Aldi and I'm very upset this happened. I really hope this matter is taking care of.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree