Aldi / warranty on televisions
On August 29, 2006 I bought a Magnum 42" Plasma Television with a three year warranty from Aldi in Spain. On October 13, 2008 the television lost it's picture and the odor of smoke appeared to come from the back of the television.
I contacted Magnum Service Center as required by the warranty only to be told that these TV's have a problem and the parts are not currently available, but that they would order a delivery company to collect the television in the next weeks about a collection date. A month later, I have no television and no pick=up date has been given. Surely I am due a refund from Aldi for selling a defective product with problems that seem to be unrepairable. service?
More Aldi Complaints & Reviews
- Aldi's/puraqua Purified Water - bottles are thinner then they were 
- Aldi - poor food quality 
- Aldi Food Stores - lack of contact information 
- Aldi's Hereford Canned Beef Corned - poor quality 
- Aldi Inc. - letter 
- Aldi Stores - customer service
- Aldi Stores - service or lack of at nuriootpa sa
- Aldi Stores - got very sick from broccoli - possible salmonella
- Aldi Stores - beaumont instant coffee
- Aldi Stores - puraqua spring water