ALD Enterprises / Hoodia / Unauthorized charge

I read several complaints regarding a company going by CJW Holdings based in Utah, which has been charging credit cards for $84.97. This is the same amount I was charged on my June statement, from ALD Enterprises, also based in Utah. I called the number [protected] and was told that they only process the orders, and I had to go to www.adiprinerx.com website, and got linked to this website. How can this be stopped?? I called my credit card company, and I have to send a written dispute form each time this happens. I noticed several people were charged several months in a row for the same amount.

Comments

• Su
      3rd of Jun, 2007

Charges of $84,97 were made to my credit card on May 31, 2007. When the number I was given to call by the credit company the caller answered with conference center. If you are a participant you will hear music then enter your password. You cannot get past this to get any information. According to the credit company this is supposedly a wholesale, distribution, manufacturing company.

• Ke
      8th of Jun, 2007

I received my charge card statement today and saw an unauthorized charge for $87.97 from ALD Enterprises Hoodia. I called my credit card company immediately. They suggested I call the number listed with the charge to resolve the situation. When I called that number, there was a recording saying I must visit their website. Upon visiting the website, I was asked to provide more personal information (which I did not do) in order to contact anyone.

• Co
      12th of Jun, 2007
    ALD Enterprises Hoodia - Unauthorized charges

On 5/23/07,i ordered trial size sample from ald enterprises hoodia and paid $4.94 with my visa credit card and was billed for that and i received my sample. But on 6/2/07,i was billed $99.41 for a bottle of hoodia that i did not order. I only ordered the sample. I have attempted to contact them by phone, but was put on hold each and every time. I hope that this can be taken care of, i may have to take other measures. This is fraud and i am mad.

• Gr
      15th of Jun, 2007
    ALD Enterprises Hoodia - Unauthorized charges

Hoodia? What? As you can see, from reading all the comments, this company somehow gets your Credit Card number, then debits you exactly $84.97 for I don't know what.

I am going to call my credit card company and report fraud. One of the posts here lists a number - 188-436-7847 or 1-888-436-7847. It is the same number on the credit card bill and gets the 'corporate offices' that are the same as the number on the credit card billing.

• Pa
    ALD Enterprises Hoodia - Unauthorized charges

Unbelievable that someone can get the number of a credit card I hardly ever use and never leaves my home and is able to charge whatever they want to it. How is that possible if they didn't have the verification code? Same problem as others, $84.97 charged on 5/28/2007 and I know I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!

17th of Jun, 2007

This company sweet talked me in to a coffee grinder and two bags of coffee, one of which was horrid. Now, less that a month later I get another horrible bag of coffee and cannot find the website to cancel. Help!

17th of Jun, 2007

I never ordered anything from this company. If fact the day it was charged to my credit card, I was unable to even access the internet! Obviously, they have quite the scam going.

20th of Jun, 2007
    ALD Enterprises Hoodia - Unauthorized charges

I have not used this credit card for some time, so I was very surprised to receive a bill in the mail today. There is a charge of $84.97 for a transaction dated 6-5-07 for ALD ENTERPRISES HOODIA. I have never heard of this "company" and certainly did not order or receive a product or service from them. This is obviously a fraud.

I have contacted my credit card company to report this as a fraudulent charge.

• Tr
      20th of Jun, 2007

I ordered a $4.95 sample from this company, but I did not authorize a $99.00 charge to my account. I still have not received the product for which I was charged. When I called 2 weeks ago to complain about the unauthorized charge they said they could not cancel the order because the product had already been shipped. They must have shipped the product by boat around South America because it still has not arrived.

6th of Jul, 2007
    ALD Enterprises-Hoodia II - Unauthorized charge

The 53 complaints on this board does not even represent 1/2 of a percent of the filed claims against ALD according to the fraud team at Capitol One. My cc statement showed a charge of $84.97 on May 27,2007. I never authorized this purchase of Hoodia II, though maybe a year ago I did purchase with no binding contract or future shipments. I've been calling the company's number listed on my cc statement with no luck. The number is busy during business hours and on a recording, out going message only, during off hours.
    Out of frustration I googled the company's name and found 53 complaints against ALD. According to Capitol 1-Fraud dept. 53 doesn't even represent 1/2 of a percent of the claims against ALD. There are thousands of claims being filed against several Hoodia II suppliers with ALD being one of the top complaints. It is very easy to file a claim with your cc company primarily because there are filed claims already in process. Good luck, and don't forget to get ALL monies credited back i.e over the limit fee's if this purchase put you over.

Susan Johnson, CA

• Ms
      16th of Jul, 2007

Same thing happen to me on my July statement. Called my credit card to file a dispute. They were very supportive. Think I will call my local TV station to make them aware.

• Be
      24th of Jul, 2007

I did not order your diet pill and do not plan to pay for it. When ever i received a bottles of unknown drugs in the mail, i throw it away.