Ald Enterprises Hoodia / Unknown credit card charge on my account

Today, 6-5-07, I saw on my bank statement a charge from ALD ENTERPRISES HOODIA in the amount of $84.97. After calling my banking institution they told me this charge was made 6-3-07 at 11 PM. I have no idea what this is referring to. I called the telephone number my banking institution gave me and was given 2 "www" addresses. I did so and was not able to get any information regarding these companies... so I went to the google search engine and was given this opportunity to find others are in the same situation I am finding myself in. Please help us.

More Ald Enterprises Hoodia Complaints & Reviews

Plus Ald Enterprises Hoodia - Incorrect charge on my credit card [13]

A  6th of Jun, 2007 by
Yes the same thing happened to me what is this? What do I do the only thing I have found is this comment page thing.
A  14th of Jun, 2007 by
You're not the only one! This is a scam. I had the same thing happen to me, I got a $84.97 charge posted to my credit card for ALD ENTERPRISES HOODIA 866-8823186 UT 49 when I called the number it was consistently busy. I called 888-436-7847 number I got on this forum and finally got through to a rep who said I had purchased some kind of weight loss pills online which I hadn't. They told me it would take a week to refund the money which I find to be unfair and absurd. The company name is Adiprine so watch out for their spam mail and website. Good luck!