Albertsons — deli party bucket deli employee will not serve me is rude this is the 3rd time she acts like there's a problem I dont even know her name..

part bucket/ chicken and potatoes I bought were cold which is really weird because I also bought fried chicken but that was hot.. Also I have a complaint..this is the third time I have come to the deli to get a party bucket and there is a woman there that works in the deli she has really short hair past her ears kinda like a guys hair it is blond with maybe some brown but she is a woman..and for some reason I don't know why she won't serve me always either ignores me or is short/ rude and lets people go before me whom she will serve but today she just gave me a disgusted look and turned away after she saw me and walked off to the other side of the deli to talk to a different employee she didn't even try to help me or tell someone to help me I stood there for five minutes finally another gal served and helped me.. I don't know this lady I don't think she knows me.. I've lived in Emmett for 28 years I wad adopted from India so I'm not sure if this is a racial thing or if this lady is just unhappy.. But when she walked off she laughed and smiled with the guy employee she started talking to.. It kinda ruins my shopping experience thank god the cashier Lisa Brunson lifted my spirit before I left and we laughed and had a good uplifting conversation thankfully..bless her heart..that is a good employee

Lo
Jan 02, 2018

Comments

•   Jan 02, 2018

This happens often to you? Perhaps it's you being rude, impatient, argumentative or just nasty. Why play the race card?

Jan 02, 2018

Also I'm a very kind person I've never even talked to this Woman maybe I'm too passive I've never said anything or reported her because I pray for her. I just don't understand why anyone would be rude. It hurts my heart ❤ my god rude or not rude I would lay down my life for her you or any one for that matter..life is precious we will all meet our maker one day..why would anyone want to be rude to anyone ?🙏 all I can do I pray I'm sorry if u think I was playing the race card. Please forgive me i just don't understand...

@SubSquirrel In case you not live in Idaho
    Im going to tell you this is a very
    Racist state. It is filled with white
    Supremacist. It is a Republican state.
    And I have lived in Idaho since end of 1997. If i could move out of her i would.
    If you are not from or living in Idaho, you have know idea how alot of these people act towards anyone that is dark skined.
    Oh, i am white .and from Calif.

May 20, 2019

@Pattie G. Not sure why this phone is changing the way my words are written but it looks fine when typing.

• Ba
      May 20, 2019

@SubSquirrel He later admitted he tried hitting on her and asking her out. She said no. Could not take that for an answer so he plays the race card. Disgusting man, thinks women are there just to please him.

•   May 21, 2019

@SubSquirrel Cause that's all they can do!

•   May 21, 2019

@loveinchrist "I'm a very kind person. "

You're also a doormat, a bozo punching doll. You keep coming back for more.

•   May 21, 2019

@Pattie G. You are also illiterate. You have know idea??

•   Jan 03, 2018

Oy vey. Don’t preach your beliefs at us. This isn’t convertasinner dot com

•   Jan 03, 2018

@First Born Triplet A little of both I think. Trolling and preaching while using various nicknames. Always playing the race card only now she’s from India. Some people need attention

Jan 03, 2018

@SubSquirrel Wow I will pray for your souls none of this had anything to do with any of you..im not sure what trolling is but I'm sorry you all are very rude people.just so u all know I was in an orphanage and I've seen hurt and hardships just as I'm sure you all have to do chores are good for you.work is good for you and so is repenting and prayers.. It will make a real difference in your lives.
    Also I'm Indian from the Asian continent..im not black..although color does not matter.god knows the thoughts and intents of the heart including
    All of yours ..my god says judge and thou shalt be judge..so I will not judge you all but I will pray that you all are saved if you're already not. God Is good and he loves us all.if this if preaching then im sorry but this is real life and no one knows the day of our last breath on earth but our jobs besides our daily work is to be and make disciples' for Christ
    So that souls can be saved even all of yours.maybe that is why we are here in this hour..just a thought maybe give your heart and souls to god.after all what do you have to lose its only your souls Right? Heaven or Hell Does it really matter?
    Earnestly pray and ask God he will truely show you if you seek him.
    Know and the door will be opened, Seek and you will find what your soul is searching forWow I will pray for your souls none of this had anything to do with any of you..im not sure what trolling is but I'm sorry you all are very rude people.just so u all know I was in an orphanage and I've seen hurt and hardships just as I'm sure you all have to do chores are good for you.work is good for you and so is repenting and prayers.. It will make a real difference in your lives.

Jan 03, 2018

Oops I meant knock not know🙏💕

Earnestly pray and ask God he will truely show you if you seek him.
    Knock and the door will be opened, Seek and you will find what your soul is searching for

•   Jan 03, 2018

Don’t preach to a Jew about Christ. It’s boring. As for this having nothing to do with us, YOU chose to post it publicly for us to comment. If you want cheers and applause, tell your friends. Want the truth? Ask us

Jan 03, 2018

@SubSquirrel First off you're right if I don't want a public opinion I should not have posted it publically..although I didn't know that when I sent in the complaint that it was to some public comment site.i thought it was to Albertsons customer care line..but its all good ...as for you being a jew, gentile, Christian, ECt whatever you are god loves you and I'm sorry.💕😇🙏

•   Jan 09, 2018

Tears of joy are always welcomed! this site is comical. half the complaints are from trolls seeking attention, 40% are from clueless people posting nonsense like, "it took ten minutes to get served our drinks!!" as if the world is ending, but 10% are legitimate complaints. you've gotta love the preachers and perfect people who post! and the grammar and punctuation just leave me thinking about the future of our country. it amazes me these people can turn on a computer and use it. ;)

May 20, 2019

@SubSquirrel You are a rude idot !!!
    And even sound like you are a racist.
    You are the one Trolling

•   May 20, 2019

@Pattie G. Racist? I don’t see any comments by me that could be inferred as racist.

If you call someone an idiot, you should learn how to spell it. Otherwise you look like an idiotic fool.

•   May 21, 2019

@loveinchrist So then why come to a public forum???

•   May 21, 2019

@Pattie G. Umm. No. Just because we disagree with you doesn't mean we are trolling. And it sure as shi7 doesn't mean we're racist.

If most people are telling you you're wrong, then face it, you were wrong and you deserve every negative but honest review you get.

•   May 21, 2019

@loveinchrist Stop mentioning religion in here. In fact you doing so even in a non threatening way brings you across as uppity and thinking you are better than others.

•   May 21, 2019

@SubSquirrel Meanwhile: only He may judge.

How can anyone on Earth know who is a sinner versus not?

@loveinchrist Stopjudgingyoubrat!!

@Um is not an answer! Yes, only SHE may judge

;)

We view sins from a religious point of view. Someone can be a jerk here and not be a sinner, as sins were written in the Bible. My personal bible says trolling and harassing online is a sin. Not having fun on this site is a sin.

• Po
      Jan 06, 2018

Your complaint and comments are difficult to read due to your run-on sentences. That being said, you may want to report this to corporate or the manager so that she can be re-trained.

Please don't respond to this comment with anything religious. It could offend others.