Albertsonscheck out does not read ads correctly

Te Mar 16, 2016 Las Vegas, NV Review updated:

I purchased one (1) Maxwell House coffee and four (4) Marie Callenders pot pies, which the add said mix n match any five (5) to get the prices. This I did but clerk #327 said Maxwell House coffee did not apply to that ad.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Las Vegas, NV The ad was clearly stating coffee was part of the buy 5 deal. She charged full price for coffee and also charged me for five (5) Marie Callender pot pies even though I only bought four (4). date 03/16/16 store 6045 cashier Marta V. cas ref#16964 approval code 297446.
Refund of the 1.99 pot pie and 1.00 for coffee plus taxes.

• Mr Grohs's Response, Apr 01, 2017

You would think the store manager could of been more professional.

• Jean brady's Response, Oct 02, 2018

Overcharged 3$ on 3 bags of lettuce that should have been 99 cents each

Comments

Aug 15, 2018
    Albertsons - The cashier manager unprofessional
    Chino Hills
    California

The night manager is unprofessional. She's doesn't say sir I can take you next in line. She points her finger at me. I hate her

• My
      Aug 15, 2018
    Albertsons - Albertsons in Albuquerque NM (Coors and Central Ave.)
    Albuquerque, NM

This store does not accept checks and they do not inform customers before hand.

• Ha
      Aug 21, 2018
    Albertsons - Check cashing
    Livingston
    Montana

I went to Albertsons in Livingston Montana and the lady at the service desk was very very rude and horrible to talk to she wouldn't cash my paycheck because I endorsed it already and then she was very [censored]ing rude to me I want something done about this woman NOW I'm sick and tired of the way Albertsons treats people you all suck

• La
      Aug 25, 2018

Today I was overcharged over $6.00 for only 8 items. I clearly entered by ph# when in line. This is a continuous problem at my location and I visit cust svc desk weekly for all the overcharges. The mgr seems to know me well and normally is quick to refund back MY $$. However, today, he debated a simple receipt and refused to refund the full amt due. I am making a formal complaint which might seem silly to some, but every month on mult occasions I am overcharged. For all the people who dont review their receipts.. Albertsons LLC is making hundreds of thousands.
    Its embarrassing and inconvenient as a customer to have to deal with this weekly. There excuse is that its the computers, even the clerks laugh about it.

Aug 28, 2018
    Albertsons - Employee
    91042,91214

I used to shop at your la crescenta store every morning, as of today I'll be doing my business at Ralph's. Your rude cashier Todd is the reason i won't be shopping at your store again.

• Le
      Aug 29, 2018
    Albertsons - unethical behavior
    Spokane
    Washington

8/17/18 I picked up my filled script and when I got home it was wrong, I called and was told the doctors notes were confusing. They filled a cancelled script and didn't fill the new script. Shorting me medication. Blamed the doctor for their screw up. Never answered my questions. I am still shorted medication

• Ni
      Sep 01, 2018
    Albertsons - Chicken
    Tucson
    Arizona

I have gotten bad chicken on 3 different occasions at the same Albertsons. I'm so sick of buying chicken, getting home to cook it and it's gone bad!!! Waste of money.

• Ba
      Sep 05, 2018
    Albertsons - Bagger and cashier
    Boise
    Idaho
    albertsonsgrocery.com

The cashier allowed the item to lay all over the bagging area.
    bagger didn't care how items were put into plastic bag a deli toss salad from salad bar was placed on it side which drained all over the bag in car and contaminated other food.
    Poor customer service.
    Did.not seem to enjoy working at their job or with public consumer

Sep 06, 2018
    Albertsons - Job
    Phoenix
    Arizona

I worked here stared back in march. Loved working. But did not care for the way I was treated. Managers are only out for there bonuses. They don't care about employees. Waited for insurance never got it. Went above and beyond for them. Just wanna say you wouldn't have a business with employee's. Place is a joke carefree hwy. And i17 phoenix AZ.

Sep 10, 2018
    Albertsons - Basic red delicious apples
    Irvine
    California

2 normal sized red delicious apples just cost me to 227 at your grocery store that's more than the gas station down the street. Since that's the case I don't have much of a reason to be going in there anymore.

Albertsons off Jeffrey in Irvine California

• Ms
      Sep 10, 2018
    Albertsons - Checkout Process
    Montebello
    California

There are not enough employees in checkout area. The process takes entirely too long. It is unacceptable that my average wait time at Albertsons is significantly longer than my wait at Wal-Mart. Higher prices should be better customer service.

• Ai
      Sep 11, 2018
    Albertsons - I am complaining of an item that you are selling
    Vista
    California

I was very disturbed that your store is selling The TRump TRoll Dolls. Found it very offensive and surprised that your company is taking sides on the political arena. I guess I have take my business and money elsewhere.

• Al
      Sep 11, 2018
    Albertsons - return
    Corona
    California

hello . i bought an uber gift card today worth $180 and it came to a situation where i don't need it anymore.. i wanted to return the card but they said no .
    $180 is a lot of money ..especially for a college student... and i dont need the uber card anymore but i really do need the money ...
    is there anyway you can help me on this situation?

Sep 18, 2018
    Albertsons - Starbucks
    Taft
    California

I'm very unsatisfied with the Albertsons Starbucks in Taft. I went in to get my daily drink and they were closing the Starbucks because someone didn't show up for work. This is on September 10th Sunday at 4:00pm. This is an ongoing problem with employees not showing up for work and no one there to run Starbucks.

• Je
      Oct 14, 2018
    Albertsons - Overcharge

Last week i bought 99 cent ready pack lettuces from your oceanside store. I was overcharged $3.00. I only noticed when i returned home from my trip
    I was overcharged 1.49 on two bags of arugula and 1.50 on romaine
    Thanks
    Jean brady

• Je
      Oct 16, 2018
    Albertsons - False advertising/rude
    Blythe
    California

Went to the store to purchase two cans of formula and the store was rude. The refused to honor the posted sale price. We're very rude and disrespectful. We were told that we pay full price no matter what. The manager didn't care and processed to rip the tag off the shelf. I feel that they put the tag up to trick people.

• Li
      Oct 21, 2018
    Albertsons - Employees
    Alhambra
    California

Buying my groceries of a sudden the employees started gossiping badly about me like the devil horns came out heir heads I swear there's no more customer service

• Ad
      Oct 27, 2018
    Albertsons - Customer service
    LANCASTER
    California

I went into your Rosamond California store Friday June 9th grab dry ice. I asked for 12 pounds and he came back with 8. I told him I needed 12 and he comes back with 18 and I was sick of waiting and holding up the line so I just had to go. They took almost 10 mins. I paid almost 30 dollars when I should have paid 20 because of a lazy cashier.

• Ta
      Oct 27, 2018
    Albertsons - Liquor
    Newbury Park
    California

I witnessed a man screaming at a young lady in front of multiple customer. It seemed as if it was her job (as a vendor of some what) to help in the department, and all he did was yell. I am disguised by his actions. I am absolutely appalled by the way he treated her. I will never be shopping there again as long as he is an employee there.

• Ha
      Oct 31, 2018
    Albertsons - Pharmacy
    Shreveport
    Louisiana

Shreveport, La. this is the worst pharmacy I've ever been too and will not return. Prescription was sent in at 8 am and it's 2 pm and have not been filled. I can in an hour ago and it was mentioned that it would be ready in 45 mins. Shame on whoever is running this joke of a pharmacy. 6 hours for a simple single prescription? Will not return

• Ca
      Nov 04, 2018
    Albertsons - Game prizes for monopoly game
    Taft
    Albertsons.com

They are all ways out of products you get free, like salt, aspirin, tissues, and every thing else. This is the Monopoly game. I this they order one case when there are 200 people waiting for there items they get free with the game. This game is a pain in the butt.
    This website does not make since. How do I get my free items?

• Ry
      Nov 05, 2018
    Albertsons - Game board
    Richardson
    Texas

I accidentally glued all my game pieces to the board with glue.HELP

• Mr
      Nov 05, 2018
    Albertsons - Meat Dept
    Tucson
    Arizona

I ask for four half pound packages of hamburger. The older women put gloves on to weigh the meat.When she starting to wrap the hamburger she took her gloves off.I saw her touch the hamburger with her fingers I was stunned. I took the meat put it buy the hamburger on the shelf then told the store manager.She did not care did not even say sorry.

• Sh
    Albertsons - Primo Taglio Cajun Style Turkey Breast
    Baton Rouge
    Louisiana

Hello,

I purchased the deli meat on March 14, 2017. I packed the meat for lunch yesterday and this morning. It has a funny smell. I go to inspect the meat and there are yellow streaks on it. I checked the sell by date and it is the same as the purchased date.

I would really appreciate your assistance with this issue.

Shelly Grundy

• Ci
    Albertsons - Employee Nadine
    Bakersfield CA

Albertsons seems to have an employee rudeness policy against their customers. Nadine at the ALBERTSONS, 8200 E STOCKDALE HWY, BAKERSFIELD, CA, 93311 was being very rude to a customer and management did not correct her I will not ever shop this store again.

• Su
    Albertsons - Scott Freehauf
    Rancho Cucamonga
    California

I went to Albertson on Monday evening I ask Scott for help and he gave me attude and he was to busy on his phone instead of helping the customer out . I thought that was rude of him . I thought employee were not so post to be on there phones during work hours .

• Ne
      Nov 12, 2018
    Albertson - Service
    Arcadia
    Albertson.com

Richard Sage abd Gina scoto
    Are horrible employees stealing
    Overtime money liquor food they
    Only transfer t g email should have been fired loss prevention protected them cause of past friendship.. Horrible to be in a professional business I will never shop there..

• Da
      Nov 15, 2018
    Albertsons - Check-out
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

Why on Earth is Albertsons now handing two separate receipts for a transaction? No other business does this. The normal receipt has ALL the information that's on the short, second one. Please stop this nonsense.

Another bit of silliness that I discovered just now. I hit [Spell Check] and it flagged "Albertsons". Bwa! Ha! Ha!