Albertsons / bad ham and management
Alberton's, Washington, Utah...I bought a ham at Alberton's and when I opened it, it was rancid. I took it back as asked for my money back...if fact I would have been okay with a store credit, but NO..I had to have a receipt.
I don't save my receipts, I expect my groceries to be fresh and consumable. I have no reason to keep my receipt. Without the receipt they wouldn't budge. Even though it was obviously their product and the sell by date hadn't been reached. What happened to customer satisfaction...not at this Albertson's... Pissed off, I left the meat with them and left...then I did my shopping at Wal Mart across the street...I felt like taking my Wal mart receipt back to albertson's to show them what they missed because of their rude attitude...My shopping days are done at Alberston's...I know the competition wants my business.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - unethical behaviour 
- Albertsons - gift cards 
- Albertsons - service 
- Albertsons - rude cashiers/expired food 
- Albertsons - employee misconduct