Albertsonsanimals in the store on carefree highway in tramanto, az

I just wanted to report what I found very disturbing while at Albertsons around 1 pm yesterday. I was shopping and a big Great Dane (unleashed, and not a service dog) came around the corner in the aisle. After a good 15 minutes of watching the dog wander, usually with his owner close by, but again never on a leash and not a service dog, this dog walked up to a number of strangers and the owner did nothing to stop it. The cashiers and workers all seemed to know "Butkis" and his owner Jerry as they apparently come in regularly and wander the store. This dog's head is higher than the level of the produce that sits open, and while I wash all my produce, I was still grossed out by the health violations resulting from an unleashed dog wandering the store, not to mention the liability issues if it were to bite a customer while allowed to roam free. I have a sister that is terrified of dogs, and I can only imagine the scene that would have resulted if she was alone and it had walked up to her. None of the employees seemed to think there was anything abnormal about a large dog walking the store unleashed, is this something that is acceptable? I would appreciate an answer, and would like to see animals - unless properly identified service animals not be allowed in a store where I buy food for my family. (There is no possibility that this was an unidentified service animal as I know they are trained to stay with and take care of their owner and would never walk away and up to every stranger that happened to walk by).

Dk