Albertsons / all of them

1 EULESS, TX, United States Review updated:

I wanted to thank you for rearranging the store products at the Eulles store. I saved a lot of money by shopping there this morning. I couldn't find many of the items I wanted to purchase, so I left without them. It probably saved me 50% on spending.I have a limited amount of time when I go shopping and don't have the time to wander every aisle looking for what I need.
Maybe you should consider doing something similar with your executives wages. Place their paychecks in different locations every payday and give them a limited amount of time to find them. Another thing you could consider would be to fire the college educated idiot that came up with the brilliant idea to fix something that wasn't broken. I think I'll be shopping somewhere where I can actually find what I'm looking for.

Gr
Jul 15, 2018

Comments

15th of Jul, 2018

Ever think about asking someone where something is located?

15th of Jul, 2018

^^ really though, blame the store for their inability to ask/ even try slightly.

15th of Jul, 2018

Lmao. So go to a new store where everything is already different. You’re special.

• Su
      15th of Jul, 2018

Did you think to look up at the aisle signs?

• Su
      23rd of Jul, 2018

You’re probably right. Things change but I guess he thinks it’s personal. “Let’s screw with his mind” was obviously their target. And, it worked ;)