Albertsons / all of them
I wanted to thank you for rearranging the store products at the Eulles store. I saved a lot of money by shopping there this morning. I couldn't find many of the items I wanted to purchase, so I left without them. It probably saved me 50% on spending.I have a limited amount of time when I go shopping and don't have the time to wander every aisle looking for what I need.
Maybe you should consider doing something similar with your executives wages. Place their paychecks in different locations every payday and give them a limited amount of time to find them. Another thing you could consider would be to fire the college educated idiot that came up with the brilliant idea to fix something that wasn't broken. I think I'll be shopping somewhere where I can actually find what I'm looking for.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - Rude Cashiers/Expired Food 
- Albertsons - employee misconduct
- Albertsons - the store in las vegas on rainbow and charleston (maybe 89117)
- Albertson's 20th Street West Lancaster, CA - "kiko" the checker 
- Albertsons - problems with service