Albertsons / advertising special
Albertsons ran a large color ad for Thanksgiving. Ribeye Roast, $4.77 a pound, offer good through November 23rd.
On November 22nd I went to Albertsons to purchase my Thanksgiving Day meal items, including the Ribeye roast. They were out! The butcher told me to get a rain check with the cashier. The cashier told me no rain checks, "the ad says while supplies last". What crappy service. I looked at the ad, while supplies last on refer to the Signature farms turkey.
Poor planning at best, bait and switch at worst.
Shame on you Albertsons for misleading the public.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertson's - manager's out of line!! 
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs