Albertson Employee / rude, mannerless, overbearing, nosy

1 4000 Glade RdColleyville, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (817) 354-0505

I go this store and they an employee. I was asking about certain grocery. I also asked him where he is from. he said KENYA. then he asked me where I was from. I told him. then he began to barrage me with inquiries. HE asked me to prove whether I was really from that country. THEN he told me MY GENETIC history!...I politely told him he was wrong..that I KNOW my history and origins..he began to insinuate that I WAS racist and that what he said about genetic origins of my country was TRUE!! THEN HE began to interrogate me - how long I had been here and wanted to know if I could tell localities in my home city!! then he began to tell me about cheating in an University in my country! it seemed like a fairy tale he invented on the spot. this person is from KENYA.. I have never met anyone so rude, mannerless, insulting to customers then this Albertson employee.

To
May 27, 2013

Comments

• To
      27th of May, 2013