Alberta Sod & Landscaping Ltd. / Concrete Contractor

Quintino Caruso
Phone: 4038199571
We recently had our front and backyard done by Alberta Sod & Landscaping Ltd. The grass and rock garden was fine since it was done by another contractor (Brian). However, the concrete contractor, Quintino Caruso did a horrible job. I seriously think this guy doesn't even know how to do concrete, he did stairs for us on the side of our house and the brackets under the concrete was still visible, the stairs ended up lop-sided, slanted, chipped, and worse of all, the steps were all unproportional. He promised us professional work but that was only words, no work proved this and when we complained he cursed at us and even failed to show up after to clear the remaining debrees. The company is fine as long as you don't get concrete done with them, I DO NOT recommend to anyone to do business with Quintino Caruso.

N  12th of Jul, 2009 by
Check with your local building codes. As far as in California, all newly built stairs have to be level with specific proportions on the rise and run. I would assume Canada may have similar laws. If they do and your stairs do not qualify, notify the company. They will have to replace.
A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
Actually i got landscaping done from them the sod installation was great but missed a patch as he was left short and the rock was supposed to be wash rock but when put it was as filthy as could be>i will not recommend them at all
N  10th of Aug, 2009 by
I got Quintino to do my deck and first he asked for a deposit of 1300, which I paid, and then 2 weeks later, he came and asked for the remainder of the money so that he could get the materials right away and build the deck that day. Therefore, I paid him and completed only half the deck with bad materials and messed up the glue on the vinyl, got it all over my siding. This was 2 mo ago. Since then I have called him multiple times and he always has an excuse like he's out of town, his car broke down, his last project screwed him over and he's getting paid tomorrow. Finally I got tired and angry and asked him to finish the job like he promised since it has been paid in FULL since May!!! He said he would do it last week for sure and guess what, no show. He has not returned my dozens of calls since Saturday and I think he is planning on walking away from the job!
I'm thinking of filing a civil small claims suit against him!
You should get him to come back and fix your stairs!

Alberta Sod & Landscaping Ltd. Logo Alberta Sod & Landscaping Ltd.
Customer Care Service