Alberta Furnace Cleaners / awful service

Edmonton, AB, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 780-455-0465

Hired the carpet side of this company to come clean our carpets and was sold the furnace cleaning at a discount of $99 because i was getting both services done. Furnace cleaners came in and made a mess in my basement and left medium debris in the furnace and marked up my corners with their hoses. . then charged me an additional $202.00 without prior notice or informing me of how many additional ducts/vents i had at $13 a piece. Carpet cleaning was less than I could have done with a rug doctor. When i called to complain as they "claim" to have a 100% satisfaction guarantee i was fed lines of excuses on our carpet machine costs $75000, blah, blah, blah so it is just your opinion that you feel your carpets are not clean. And we'll send a tech to check your furnace - really? after I've already finished their job now you'll send someone! GREAT! missed their first apt then came and left a nice oil stain on my driveway. . .call to complain about the oil stain and got the 101 excuses on how clean their service vehicles are. . .I hung up (i am 9 months pregnant and don't need the BS) Lawrence called me back and started with the excuses again and said they'd be by in the morning to clean it, I said fine but maybe you could spend more time listening to your customers than defending your company. . .He YELLED at me, that's right folks, Alberta furnace cleaners, Lawrence yelled at me. From stat to finish the only positive thing about this company was their phone mannerisms before they sent the bill. STAY AWAY!!!

Comments

20th of Aug, 2013

I am really sorry to hear about your experience with us and I would really like to make things better. I do what I can to find your information in our system but I may not be able to. If you could call me at 587-881-1315 I would love to have the opportunity to make this right.
    Matt Rudolph