Alaska's Inside Passage Resorts / Eric Gillette

1 1001 E. Harris Blvd. Ste.1001Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704-787-9787

On November 11, 2007 Alaska's Inside Passage Resorts signed a contract with GSolutions Online and pre paid Eric Gillette $6, 924.00 to create a new website for our adventure travel company and for SEO services on the new site.

I received a few design concepts within the first 60 days. Since that time, now over 21 months later Eric has not delivered a single page of our website. I have scince hired a local company to do the work that should have been complted by Eric Gillette and GSolutions. Eric Gillette is a fraud and a flim flam man.

Eric has made every excuse imaginable. He has strung us along with his charm and smooth talk. My companies hard earned money was lost to Eric Gillette and GSolutions Online.

I would stongly suggest avoiding any business transactiosn with GSolutions or Eric Gillette.

Alaska's Inside Passage Resorts

Comments

• Op
      10th of Jul, 2009

yes i agree

• Bm
      16th of Dec, 2011

Eric Gillette of GSolutions is a master Scammer/Con man. DO NOT be pulled in by his smooth talk and charm. He will promise you the world and NEVER follow through and he has a million excuses. The fact that he has been scamming people for the last 10 years and he is not in jail just shows you how clever he is.