Alarm Force / poor service, perpetual billing after canceling.
I moved after having alarm force service for two years, but they indicated that I had a tow year, three month contract.
When I tried to cancel the service, they added the three months on for billing...
The after contacting them again they said I had to go to their website to start the cancellation process. To no avail, I called the company back, they then said they would email me directions on how to cancel and send back the products, which wpuld have to be received before they cancelled my service...
SIX MONTHS later, to no avail, I still have the equipment and I am being hit for the monthly billing, even though the system is not connect in my new house. The costumer service did not even try to get the system installed in my new place.
So I am stuck with their equipment, and their monthly bills!
BEWARE OF THIS COMPAMY!! --Jerry Bower
More Alarm Force Complaints & Reviews
- AlarmForce - Awful company 
- AlarmForce - being sued 
- AlarmForce - Billing issues 
- Alarm Force - refuse to honor cancellation of contract, customer service 
- Alarm Force - scam 
- Alarm Force - very bad service
- Alarm Force - poor customer service 
- Alarm Force - collections
- Alarm Force - poor service
- Alarm Force - billing and harassment