Alantic Bar & Grill / Scamming customer and outrageous bill

1 1024 Ocean DriveMiami, FL, United States
Phone: 305-872-2472

My two daughter's and I were compelled to eat at this restaurant by waiters on the sidewalk solicting customers with offers of drink and menu specials. When we sat down to eat we look at the menu and most of the items on the menu were between $19 -$40 dollars. I ask about the seafood paella which was about $34.00. The waiter told me that he would not recommend it. He then proceeded to fast talk us about all these specials on the menu that my daughters and I could share. He used the same terminology when telling us about the drink "specials" buy one get one free. My daughters and I ordered based on the waiters recommendation of the "specials" not aware that his terminology of "special" changed when it was referring to the food, and not meaning a item on sale, but rather a highly price item. We discovered this when the meal for my daughters and I who only had one drink came to $391.62. Needless to say, we were shocked. The fast talking waiter sold us a high price meal that was not even listed on the menu. The meals on the menu were discouraged. Needless to say, I will never eat at this restaurant again and would advise other to avoid it at all "cost" . Is there any recourse for such a scam? Who can they be reported to?