alan toaca / scam artist

Alan Toaca The You Tube Secret Exposed
Alan Toaca sold me a BS ebook that he advertised on his fake www.TheYouTubeSecretExposed.com web site where he posted fake screen shots of untrue rankings, then showed in his ebook that you should scam youtube by faking the amount of views. Please nobody else get taken by this scam artist, save your money. He is now doing cash gifting too so please nobody fall for the alan toaca scam. I asked for a refund which his site says I am entitled to but this alan toaca scam artist kid did nothing but take my money and run!!!

More alan toaca Complaints & Reviews

Plus alan toaca - Scammed again

A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
I hate this guy he scammed me too!
D  22nd of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have to disagree with you. I bought his ebook the youtube secret exposed and it helped me out a lot and I actually made money because of what I learned in his book. It wasn't that hard and you just have to follow his advice.. I hope you get a refund tho if you want one
D  21st of Jan, 2011 by
I think Alan Toaca's ebook was pretty good. I learned a lot about SEO in it and also some other neat secrets which I really don't feel like sharing. If he was a scam artist, I'm sure his website and his paypal would have been shut down by now. But apparently it is not since I just went to www.TheyoutubeSecretExposed.com

Alan Toaca seem's to have a lot of positive testimonials, so I decided to buy his book.. He's a pretty knowledgeable young man, I think he's a good guy. You can make up your own opinion though
A  5th of Apr, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Alan Toaca is a disgrace to the internet marketing community. He purposely doesn't market using his name because he knows if he does (and someone does thier research) they wouldn't do business with him.

Alan Toaca didn't even have the self respect to place his name on the product until AFTER I purchased it. Now several hundred dollars later he has never supplied me with the product nor has he tried to communicate with me in any way.

I highly advise anyone thinking about doing business with Alan Toaca to RUN AS FAST A YOU CAN. Alan is a scam artist.

If your reading this and thinking about buying Alan Toaca's products, like an ebook, that's up to you. If your new to internet marketing then I'm sure you can learn useful tips. But take into account you'd learn more and have the leadership you deserve by taking the time to research a non-scam artist.

There are many successful, legit, marketers online who are willing and knowledgeable enough to help anyone build using the internet. Please don't take this experience and have a negative outlook on all internet marketers. Alan Toaca has always been known as a thief and a scam artist and apparently he doesn't mind because his actions are guaranteeing he'll keep the title forever: Alan Toaca Internet Marketing Scam Artist.

As for me, I wasn't aware it was Alan Toaca (if I knew I would never have sent him hundreds of dollars). It's been months, he has never tried contacting me, replying me back, or sending the product. I'm sure at this point, he never will.

Alan Toaca, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh yea, for those of you new to internet marketing and are "impressed" by the testimonials you see associated with Alan. Be aware, many of these people have not had success themselves, Alan Toaca just asks them for testimonials and it doesn't matter if what they say is true because by the time you find it, you've already dished out your wallet.

Just somethings to think about. In the end, you are your own person and you'll make your own decisions. I myself will never do business, buy a product or service from Alan Toaca again.

First time shame on me, there won't be a second time.
N  16th of May, 2011 by
hey if alan toaca was a scammer why wouldnt his website get shut down by the FBI like the recent Poker site scams???

I'm just curious to know that... His website is still up (TheYouTubeSecretExposed.com) and his Paypal is still up because I bought a copy of his ebook recently.

You should make your own decisions. I doubt the kid was this big of a scammer and nothing has happened to him. He lives in USA n0t afghanistan lol
D  19th of Nov, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I get what your saying...everyone has their own experiences.

Do note: The product I mentioned in the above post is not referencing Alan Toaca's regurgitated ebook. Its a product your beloved Alan Toaca sells for $400 four hundred dollars. It is not until you pay for the item you are even told the item is being sold by Alan Toaca in the first place.

Alan Toaca, the scam artist, uses a form of marketing that is literally offensive to the internet marketing industry. He sells high-ticketed services under a disguise as a top firm then Alan Toaca doesn't reveal his true identity until after the purchase (because he has to) and at that time, it will be the last time you hear from him.

If Alan Toaca is such a man of integrity, then where is the $400 he stole from me or at least the marketing services I was told he could provide?

I had to learn a $400 lesson from the well known scam-artist named Alan Toaca.

Alan Toaca is a scam artist and it is just a matter of time before he is caught. I'm sure he will face prosecution soon as I have reported him. Isn't it odd that a man of integrity cannot be reached? These are not the actions of a man with integrity but the scam-artist Alan Toaca.

The choice is truly yours. All I can say is, before you do business online, with anyone, check the documentation.

I wish I did...

Alan Toaca is a scam artist and will be under investigation by FBI, and the IRS.

No one should have to be scammed by fake internet marketers like Alan Toaca.
N  10th of Feb, 2012 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
If you got scammed by him why didn't you contact your bank? Paypal? A credit card company??

sounds like a false complaint to me lol

he has a lot of testimonials, I doubt all of them are fake. most of these guys are not making big time money but they are happy in their videos it seems