Alan Brent Photography / Alan Brent does not deliver, please read!
We hired Alan Brent to photograph our 8-21-04 wedding and paid him $2700 for one of his better album packages. To this date 3-08, we still do not have our Wedding Album, Parent Albums, Wedding Enlargement, photo CD, and many other items. We call them every week, sometimes several times a day and we always leave polite and detailed messages. They NEVER answer the phone, and have only called us back 1 time in the last year. We have filed a complaint with the Los Angeles Dept. of Consumer Affairs and are one of many couples who have filed. They don't tell us how many, but I have seen over 100 couples on the internet with similar problems. Please Google Alan Brent Photography before considering them. If you need to file a complaint, call Morine/Investigator, D.C.A. at [protected].
More Alan Brent Photography Complaints & Reviews
- Alan Brent Photography - Family of heartless thiefs! 
- Alan Brent Photography - Theives that don't deliver
- Alan Brent Photography - Didn't Delivery my Wedding Albums 
- Alan Brent Photography - Poor service 
- Alan Brent Photography - Terrible service 
- Alan Brent Photography - Awful awful awful!