[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / unfair/unreasonable customer service

Toronto Airport, Toronto, ON, Canada

I have rented a vehicle from alamo in toronto ontario canada and have been communicated through email stating that I will be coming on saturday to rewrite/renew the contract agreement. Without any replies to my email, I have been reported to the bailiff and have almost got the car impounded during work. Automatic reply: alamo car rental: monthly rental renewal - [protected] - second notice that is the email I ha e replied to them stating my situation and when asked to speak with someone I was simply sent a reply back stating thank you from the representative. I'm not sure what kind of response or behaviour that is and almost jeopardizing my work without acknowledging my return email. Below are pictures of of the mails and more is available. Absolutely unfair and unethical. If anyone know the appropriate contact to get in touch to this please. Feel free to write to me at ethan. [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Ethan Raj, Jan 25, 2019

Additional phototherapy attached. More available.

unfair/unreasonable customer service
  • Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Jan 25, 2019

Ethan Raj,
    We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@Alamo.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,
    Carol H.
    Social Monitoring

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2019

Mr. Rajasingam, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I have forwarded your comments to our Regional management and our team at our YYZ location. I have asked that they review your concern and contact you directly. As this may take several days, your patience is appreciated.
    Respectfully,