Alamo Rent A Car / theft

Garden City, GA, United States

On Saturday 07/14/18 My brother Martin Stanfield, and his son Martin Stanfield Jr. came to visit me-his sister Angela Green. We started to go with another rental car company. However, after a family member recommending Almo. We chose to go with you! Big mistake. Your employees at the Airport location in Michigan are thieves. There were some house keys, and some Dre Beats headphones left behind by mistake. When I phoned to inform my brother called me to pick up the items stating he phoned and they were found. We were so elated until I went to pick them up on the same day. The young lady Dianah who was assisting me was so professional and tried her best to help me. She came out with the keys, and stated something happened to headphones. Everyone knows someone stole my nephews headphones. The Manager was supposed to call me Monday. However, again I got a voice mail from Dianah stating the Manager to look at video was not in. I phoned again today only to get Mia who sated. "oh your calling about the headphones we had, and now we don't?" At this point everyone knows someone stole those headphones. However, I yet to speak with the Manager. I was left on hold for 13 minutes before I hung up and decided to try to get help this way. My nephew is a straight A student who got those headphones for his great performance. It's a shame he had to visit his Aunt after 10 years to have this happen. I'm very disappointed and would like to know if anyone cares, and will something be done about this?

• Updated by Miss Scorpio, Jul 17, 2018