[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / rental car reservation at dfw
I reserved an SUV on August 4th to celebrate my birthday weekend with family and friends who are arriving in town. In the hope of trying to be proactive, I attempted to check-in early so that I could make an appointment following my pick up. Somehow my price jumped up to $400 plus after having an original reservation for $190.00. After speaking with 3 different individuals, I was connected to Cynthia who apparently is supposed to hold the role of a supervisor. I understand that conflicts can not always be resolved however the delivery and tone in which she spoke tome was absolutely uncalled for. I too work in a customer service field for a global company and the experience she created for me as a frequent consumer has completely turned me off against Alamo, which was the MAIN rental agency that I used for travel. I ask that you update your policies for people like me who like to be proactive and also provide training for your staff around conflict resolution. I have never felt so disrespected by someone who is a supervisor in my life.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Oct 31, 2017
It is never our intention to inconvenience a customer. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim 
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - over charged and customer service is the worst. please stay away from alamo rent a car.
- Alamo Car Rentals - non-refund of money owing