[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / rental car reservation at dfw

St. Louis, United States

I reserved an SUV on August 4th to celebrate my birthday weekend with family and friends who are arriving in town. In the hope of trying to be proactive, I attempted to check-in early so that I could make an appointment following my pick up. Somehow my price jumped up to $400 plus after having an original reservation for $190.00. After speaking with 3 different individuals, I was connected to Cynthia who apparently is supposed to hold the role of a supervisor. I understand that conflicts can not always be resolved however the delivery and tone in which she spoke tome was absolutely uncalled for. I too work in a customer service field for a global company and the experience she created for me as a frequent consumer has completely turned me off against Alamo, which was the MAIN rental agency that I used for travel. I ask that you update your policies for people like me who like to be proactive and also provide training for your staff around conflict resolution. I have never felt so disrespected by someone who is a supervisor in my life.

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Oct 31, 2017

Frequent Guest
    It is never our intention to inconvenience a customer. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.

Fr