[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / car rental

Kissimmee, FL, United States

I booked a Minivan through RentCars.com (number B4D7KFJ) at Orlando Airport and Its a prepaid contract. Pre Paid usd 459 with all insurances.
I just handle a contract to the sales person, refused any change or new insurance.
When I came back home I was charged with more USD 500 saying I asked for changing class of the car. But I still got a minivan. Also they charged me fuell that I say I want to return full (no pre paid gas). I want my money back I didnt ask for any change!

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Dec 05, 2018

Patricia Oliveira,
    We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,