[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Carcar rental

I made a reservation on Alamo.com for a full size automatic Nissan Sentra or similar at the Santo Domingo airport for Sunday April 19th, 2018. (Please see reservation below)

When I arrived at the Alamo location they informed me they no longer had any full size vehicles available. When I asked for an upgrade the attendant laughed at me and suggested I take one of their bulky 12 passenger vans. My intentions were to drive to Santiago and had no interest in renting a van which would obviously cost me a great deal more in gas expenses. When I asked for a midsized jeep the attendant once again laughed at me and refused to accommodate. He continued to attempt to sell me on the 12 passenger van. I was forced to rent from Hertz (Thank goodness their office was at the same location) and they immediately provided me what I needed as they had overheard my conversation with Alamo. When I rent vehicles I always do so with Alamo but for this particular trip they were less than accommodating and were quite frankly ...rude! I have never been treated that way by an Alamo location and was very disappointed with the service I received. I plan to return to Santo Domingo June 28th and am more than hesitant to reserve with Alamo as I now do not know what to expect.

Hi, ISAAC - Thanks for choosing Alamo!

You reserved a Fullsize Automatic on April 19, 2018 in
Return
Sun, Apr 22, 2018 06:00 PM

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Jun 07, 2018

Isaac Roldan, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this. Thank you. – Carol H.

Is