[Resolved] Alamo / fort myers alamo bait & switch
The attendant at this location executed a "Bait & Switch" when we arrived, aggressively pushing a car class change that cost an additional $299.94 on our bill, which is unreasonable, since our reservation was for $372.00. Normally, class upgrades are given for free. Although we were given a credit for $100.00. when we complained, plus $37.50., this is not enough.
I cannot in good conscience recommend this location to any one.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Feb 06, 2015
Red-z998, we've noted your comments and would like help you out. Please email [protected]@alamo.com with the complete details, your contact telephone and email address, the exact rental location, and any reservation or rental agreement numbers. When emailing, please place reference #150206-001254 in the subject line. -Carol H. Social Monitoring Coordinator
More Alamo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim 
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - over charged and customer service is the worst. please stay away from alamo rent a car.
- Alamo Car Rentals - non-refund of money owing