Alamo Cleaning Services Limited / The owner didn't pay proper salary for the job

1 Broadcasting House, Middlesbrough, TS1 5JA , United Kingdom Review updated:

I have lost the job and worked for Alamo Cleaning Services Limited. I was very disappointed, because I worked 40 hours per week and sometimes I didn’t have even the weekends. But this owner didn’t pay any bonuses or proper salary. I was very disappointed and quitted the job after 2 months. I don’t advise other people to work for them. It was only waste of my time.

Re
Jan 02, 2016

Comments

Feb 21, 2016

Never on any account trust the word of Mr Ian Garside. He has a long standing history of basically ripping everyone off. See County Court Judgement 20/12/2013 issued at Northampton CCBC for £17, 797 Case Number 3XZ56772. This cash is still outstanding.

He also has a history of not paying staff wages too. His cleaning company is very substandard, probably because he doesn't pay his staff.

• 43
      May 20, 2016
    Best Best Advice

Did a couple of jobs down Teeside for this guy. Short paid, late paid, never paid. Stay well away from this conman. You know he's dodgy because he doesn't even have an office address.